What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Resolved Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate i'm from Multan Pakistan you cant report me for that lool. Born and raised.

On the other hand, If i did offend anyone in any shape way or form i do sincerely apologise to that person and to the community for my wrong doing. I have acknowledge the fact that some people might get offended in what i said. In conclusion, I dont believe I was racist as i'm from Pakistan myself, if you would like proof please let me know.

I was the other guy, 308, and the situation was kinda messed up. Just because it was so messed up, everything went Kaboom. I do not believe this had something related to the fact he was being Pakistan instead this was related to what happen. This is just my opinion because I was there. Still i am in no shape or form related to the person that is here being reported. 

Nothing happend as well there was no situation i was dead. People were bothering me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing happend as well there was no situation i was dead. People were bothering me.
Okay mate I truly think you didn't mean it in a genuinely offensive way but being a person if colour myself who gets insulted racially on the regular in gta rp my people using derogatory language I simply just had enough at that point so I'm happy  to close this report from my end. If an administrator sees that the same way so be it.

If 5-6 cars explode on a chain reaction  means for you that nothing happened just because you were dead, then i don't know man.. I may be new to the city..  but that ain't nothing

If i harmed anyone please forgive me... Bobinz and Custard Cream. I sincerely apologise if i offended you and i hope you forgive me as what i said could be looked at like an offensive word.

I would like to say sorry from the bottom of my heart as i would like to still be apart of this community. Now i know that language like that can't be allowed i know now for future i will be changed person in terms of saying things like that.

Im sorry, this city is my life now.. I love the community and i do not wish to be withdrawn as that would shatter my heart...forgive me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm guessing you've resolved it and no longer wish to report, moving to denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back