What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban - muadomar19 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

muadomar19

Banned
Unban Appeal for muadomar19 

In-game Name: Muad Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199157588640

Ban ID: ConnorTheGreatt

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3) Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because Connor believed that I had combat logged whilst I was in a jail cell to evade a sentence.

Why should we unban you ?: In my defense, they took over 2 hours to sentence me and I was hinting at him that I had to go (Going to sleep), he didn't take the hint. I had a family-related incident that I don't want to disclose and had to go away from my PC. I understand that I should have been much more direct in my communication towards him and the way I went about it was wrong. From my time being banned I have read all the rules and regulations thoroughly and plan to adhere to them.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

I have read the unban appeal process and rules. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost, logging out even if you tell someone you're logging out is in fact a breach of our server rules. 

You could've quite simply been sent to jail from the Police Station, as you were offered, and then logged out once you were serving your time. 

Instead you decided to just log out claiming you told an officer which I've been made aware you most certainly didn't. 

You then said you'd be back in 45 minutes, but you didn't log back on the server. 

In a personal message with Connor your words were "I told you I will be back, if I don't perm ban me its that simple"

You're now perm banned. 

Only way you're going to get unbanned is if you're honest and we believe you.

Be honest with me, did you log out and then go play rocket league?

Why should we now give you another chance considering the first time round you had no regards for the rules? 

@muadomar19

Admittedly, I made a mistake in not being clear with the officer but they did take a long time to sentence me. I was not the one playing rocket league, initially I didnt want to disclose it but as you are asking for the truth I will explain, I share the PC with my little brother and he was constantly nagging my mum to play on rocket league, my mum then came over mid RP scene and pressured me to come off instantly. This caused me to come of the rp server abruptly, thinking that I was still in custody.  Also I did tell him I'll be back in 45 mins but I was not able to return I made this promise to connor as I asked my mum to let me back on in 45 mins she said yes at first and as the time got closer  I asked my mum multiple times to allow me to get back on but I was denied. I take full responsability for it and I apologise for lying as it was a very embarassing situation which I didnt want to disclose. I did have regards for the rules and this situation is a one time situation where I could'nt adhere them. I have now bought my own PC where I can ensure a situation like this will never happen again.

Locked for 3 days for bumping.

Why did you feel the need to start bumping your appeal and tag Fluqi in it ?  Have you not read the unban appeal rules ? 

I have read the unban appeal and glossed over the fact that is says Bumping my appeal is "adding an extra comment" as it was in brackets and I apologise for any inconvinience I understand that this is of low priority.  

So moving forward its pretty obvious that you should not be logging out in situations. You have no further record of rule breaks but you were given multiple chances here before being banned to resolve or come back to the situation which you did not. 

I am going to be unbanning you, you have said you have read the rules so lets not see you here again.

Have a good weekend. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back