What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - smokeyyy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeyyy

Unban Appeal for smokeyyy 

In-game Name: Tyrone Quantavius

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199158471712

Ban ID: rpuk#3286

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3) Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging, I was in a pursuit after being caught in a stolen vehicle. A while into the chase, I crash and die, I then combat log using F8/quit.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like I should be unbanned as after 2-3 months of being under a permanent ban I have learnt my mistake. While playing ukrp i met a great group of people i'd play with almost everyday and have a laugh, and its safe to say I really miss it. During my 2-3 month ban i've tried other servers such as CMG, but the community is so toxic and P2W, and I cant stand the fact the whole server is revolved around fragging instead of actual RP. I would love to have another chance at this server as its such a wholesome city, and I miss playing with the people i met throughout my few weeks playing. I dont want to fully justify me combat logging, but the reason I did i because I felt like the whole scene was ruined because of an npc spawning infront of me, causing me to crash into it and dying, out of annoyance I just logged off the server and I completely recognise my mistake and why I was banned as it also wastes the officers time who was chasing me. Hopefully I can get another chance to play, but if not its fine.
Thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@smokeyyy

You seem to not be able to follow the most basic of rules. These include being AFK or character names. You seem to not be able to roleplay with people before killing them so you say that you dont like these "frag" servers however you seem to be doing whatever you can to be funny or get one over on other people.

Then when you do not win a situation you go and log out?

Why would we want you back given your extensive record in such a short space of time?

When I first joined the server I didn't take into account the server rules when making my character, or even roleplaying in general. After my first ban I took it upon myself to fully go through the server rules and make sure I didn't break them again, which I ended up doing.

Even when knowing logging out during a scene is against server rules, I completely disregarded it because I didn't get my own way and was annoyed, and I completely take fault for that and will make sure it never happens again.

I feel like I should get a second chance because after going through the server rules again, I know I will be able to follow them fully, and also make sure I don't do anything stupid or against server rules "just for a laugh".

Answer this: How can you guaranty that you wont log out next time you don't get your own way? As Charles said, you claim to hate these servers that favour gun fights over RP yet you just break RP when it doesn't go your way. How can you make sense of this? 

@Bowen

I can guarantee I won’t because I really want to take advantage of the fact that this server is probably one of the least toxic ones on FiveM, and I know for a fact I won’t break any rules put in place especially after going through them a number of times to assure of this...

I can’t make sense of why I broke RP even when knowing the rules, I decided to be ignorant and not thoughtful of the fact I was wasting the officers time when I felt like I was at loss after something I’d see as a bug, and I know I won’t do anything such as this again.

Okay @smokeyyy

You have built up a little bit of a reputation for yourself here as being generally a bit immature and acting silly i assume "for a laugh". What i am going to tell you that, this will be your final warning. I dont want to see your name being accused of any baiting/stabbing people for no real reason or going OOC when something does not go your way.

I am going to be unbanning you now so come back and change that perception we have of you. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back