What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Jake - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Unban Appeal for Jake 

In-game Name: Jake Floyd

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198158165785

Ban ID: rpuk#1867

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 & G1.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned last year due to a report made on myself, a report that at the time I did not agree with but looking back now was definitely the break that I needed off of the server, I displayed zero rp in that report and in the weeks leading up to it overall I was dishing out poor RP which helped the decision making on the 6 month ban. The rules I was specifically banned for were as follows: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) & (G1.5) Powergaming which are arguably some of the most simplest rules to follow.

Why should we unban you ?: Now having been here for a long time I should know better but during this time of fivem this was when there was hardly a thing to do and having a large following expecting you to bring them "content" and come up with ideas was rather frustrating, It is clear that I regret my actions seeing as I am here making an unban appeal and would like to get back in onto the server and see how far it has come in the past 6 months. In no way do I intend to continue my playstyle as before but rather explore all the new add-ons and people that have joined since my departure last year, I have heard quite alot of good has come since I last played and that alot of long awaited content has been implemented that we had all been looking forward to back then. I have had quite a few number of people urge me on to make an appeal and the idea on leaving ALUK on bad terms after so many years does not seem like good taste. I would like to think that whoever ends up going over this appeal may it be robbie or drew or any of the boys that was around when I was playing know that at the end of the day I was always on to have a laugh with people and that is my intention to do so again. That report portrayed me out to be the highest of all assholes and the ban was actioned purely on what was shown and rightly so, but trust me it is one of those ones where you thought you were on certain standings with an individual and before you know it I am like a deer in headlights, I fucked up, I apologize for what I done and I hope I can be forgiven for it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Jake

Well where do we start. You are correct, the server has come a very long was since you last played. A lot has changed and there are a lot more things to go and exciting things. My question to you is, why should we allow you back when all you have shown is poor roleplay and constant breaking RP. I have just rewatched the 8 minute video which got you banned and i can honestly say from knowing you, that was your attitude (like you said) for weeks. Even longer, since you first joined i would say you always was on the line of OOC talking just as "What was the exciting things from this update" to mason. So in my opinion that ban was one that was a long time coming and like you said, justified. 

If we cannot even trust you to stay in character when that is THE most basic thing to do after you being here for 5 years how on earth do we trust you going forward?

How we doin charles, As much as I regret the times I acted like a dickhead you cant deny there was other times i genuinely was sound as. The amount of times I actually gave people something to do? I feel like you are forgetting how dead the server actually was at that point? and if anyone should know the struggle of trying to manage an active group of 15+ members its you, you've been in plenty of chaotic groups yourself groups with me in it included you know how bored people can get and obviously I acted in the wrong at times but people only ever remember the bad side no one ever remembers the countless times you actually helped make a scenario better or actually gave people something to do or actually helped out others when no one cared to bat an eyelid. Now I'm not about to pull out the old el'classico and say "one last chance" I am here 7 months later apologizing for my actions I couldn't have made an appeal any earlier, Can you not excuse my Arma 3 mentality at the time and let me move on? The last thing im about to do if unbanned is go and cause trouble. I feel more laidback now I just want to come on and chillout lad. I really dont want to leave the community on a bad note, its not my taste. And the whole mason thing, lad the only thing that got anyone excited at that time on the server were the updates there were barely ever any events everything started kicking off after i was banned starting with the Halloween stuff and so on. We had our fair share of giggles charles and everyone I ever met I got a laugh out of em. Slipping up from time to time is only human no ones ever perfect but I would like to think that slipping up from time to time does not make me a bad person overall. End of the day charles with every unban comes a gamble the last thing i want happening is being banned again. Cheers big yin.

Im not forgetting at all Jake, i was there the whole time too. All of your bans have been for instances where you have decided that shooting is the first option. How can we trust going forward that your mentality will change and you will be here to provide good roleplay to people you meet?

@Charles Vane as stated already the last thing I want happening to myself if unbanned is getting banned again which means I clearly am going to behave this time, I had my first lick of fivem and a proper ban to set me on the right path, my actions have been regretted and I want to change the image that I set 7 months ago, I aint touched arma in a long time now i even have the dead game uninstalled, only way i can be apart of this community again is if unbanned from the gta server.

Gonna give you one chance to prove that you follow the rules. Any rule break within 6 month will result in 6 a perm ban again and you will not have the chance to appeal before 6 month is up. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back