What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Fabi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabi

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Oliver Smith

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198137751773

The date when this happened: 05/09/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was mining with my boy Airon Preston (who is in the clip somewhere in this dark cave). We'd been there mining for around 30 minutes and had around 350-400 coal collectively combined into a truck (the grey one sitting right at the entrance of the mineshaft) when outta nowhere, BAM the server went poof and we lost it all.

I understand the evidence is pretty bare, but I tried saving it as soon as the server crashed to try get a clip of me opening the truck's inventory. If it's not enough to get the coal back... oh well I wanted to at least try.

Link to any evidence:
https://streamable.com/l0q7ja
Lost items and total value of compensation: 350 coal

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@Fabi
OK, So the video you have provide isn't enough evidence for me to work off.

I will need to see:
- Inventory of the truck before the crash.
- Server crashing (Which you have shown)
- Yourself logging back on and showing that the truck is empty.

All the above need to be showing in one whole video if possible to rule out and possible manipulation of a video to try and claim free items. Not saying you have done this, just need you to know for this or future compensation requests.

If you could try and provide the evidence I have asked for above that would be great. If you cannot then I will have to denied the Request unfortunately as not it doesn't meet the requirements set out on our wiki page. https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Compensation_Request

@Louis Richardson Unfortunately the truck was rented; so I'd be unable to go back to it anyways and I didnt save the clip in time to see the inventory. Its fine either way I was somewhat expecting this outcome; thought I'd just try out my luck anyways. 😛

Unfortunately I'm going to have to deny this compensation request today, due to lack of evidence.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back