What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

R34 front lights always broken

Stevie

After the Japanese plates have been removed from the car, the front light have been broken ever since. I tried changing the cosmetic features, repairing and storing the car but the r34 always comes out with front lights broken. I believe the idea behind removing the plates was so the police can identify the car but if the plates can be hidden on rear and front of the r34, could you consider enabling the Japanese plates again just for the cosmetic look?  

Still broken, back again on the 9th. I'll be back next month same day
5Ueh6XK.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

@Stveis this still an issue with the car do you know? To confirm the lights still create a beam of light, but the illumination within the headlamp is what is missing - is that right?

Back