What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - not sure his name - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

IICRAIGIV2

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Craig Sneesby

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: not sure his name

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 130

What best describes this incident ?: he robbed me and then failed to comply with guns pointed at him and he Houdinied twice

Please (in detail) describe the incident: this guy robbed me 220k and then i told my contacts that he robbed me he had 3x guns pointed at him he was then not being compliant he Houdinied twice and he hasnt returned not sure his id or name his prev id was 350 that was his id before the server crashed and just before the server crashed he houdinined then we met him after the server was back online thats when he had 3x guns pointed at him we took him to the hospital and houdinied again and he was meta gaming he was alos trying to rob other players

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/Ak3oAoAApQ8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Unfortunately in this report you've not provided any means of identifying the player. Unless there is evidence of his ID in the video that I may have missed theres not very much I can do. If you provide the name of the player that physically shot and injured him there is a possibility that I can track him down. If you can provide that, can you also provide the date/time when this money was stolen from you please. @IICRAIGIV2

i belive the guy that shot him was bob i belive his name that shot him

the money was stolen from me around  12am and he was shot around 1:15am - 1:30pm on tuesday the 11/05/2021

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, there was a chase with 2 or 3 cars involved,  on which I was involved. I do not recall shooting, but it is possible, because we were trying to get him. Sadly I delete all the footage I have every 4-5 days, because of disk space problems, so I may have deleted this already sadly. On the chase we made him crash his car, and the moment we step out of our cars with guns pointed he vanished out of the car, leaving the car there. We waited around his car for like 10 mins when he suddenly appears again get into the car and drive away, even when we were there waiting for him. On the next day we found him again, trying to scam more people, but sadly we lost his whereabouts quickly after.

I heard he got deported in the meantime, but I am not sure.

That is correct, I totally forgot about that. I was the one that shot him. That was even after he changed his cars color

Thank you for your report. I can see the transaction logs along with the death logs of Bob shooting him. The player in question has been permanently banned for the server for another reason. This will be applied to their record.

Unfortunately how the situation played out and how the money was initially taken from you there is nothing that can be done about the loss of money.

Apologies for the long wait on the response.

ID 345 (Jamie Roberts) : (G4.4) (G2.4) Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back