What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - COLESY - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLESY

Unban Appeal for COLESY 

In-game Name: ryan bakole

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198392010543

Ban ID: rpuk#3861

Reason given for your ban: PEGI Rating

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I assume I was banned because I used a voice changer last night.

Why should we unban you ?: I do apologise for using a voice changer, I only used it as last night I thought it would be fun to rp as a younger brother of my friend and I thought we would get some good rp with others because of it .However I honestly didn't realise it was against the rules to use a voice changer and I know that's not a good enough excuse but I must have accidently missed it whilst reading the rules. If I knew it wasn't allowed I wouldn't of used it as recently I have been having loads of fun on the server with my friends and I was about to join a gang so I'm not just that guy who joins to mess around and rdm and anything like that. I have made money and have been rp'ing properly and have some good scenes so I'm quite annoyed at myself for being reckless and accidently getting myself banned.
I do apologize again Matty

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@COLESYplease respond soon or this appeal will time out.

Appeal Timed Out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back