What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - k00lk4t - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

k00lk4t

Unban Appeal for k00lk4t 

In-game Name: Tom Lynok

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 11000010863703

Ban ID: 3525

Reason given for your ban: RDM and possible fail RP depending how you look at it.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Before i write this i completely understand the reason of my ban, but the amount of time im banned for i think is unjust.

Well before killing the officer i didnt roleplay at all, when looking back at the time it was a hard situation as when we had knifes on him before he still pulled out his gun out, anyway the only thing i said during the stabbing was "let my friend go" and by then the animation for the 1 hit stab was already in place so i can see why the officer felt like the "RP scenario" was not played out right for him the have a chance or get any understanding of who i was.

Why should we unban you ?: The reasons i feel i should be unbanned, is that by that time i was new to FIVEM and didnt realise what roleplay really was, since it being the only time ive ever played any sort of roleplay game i just didnt really understand what sort of situation i was in and how to deal with it.

Also i just feel a permanent for what i done really doesn't allow me to learn from that mistake and make sure I don't do something like that in the server again.

Since getting banned and playing other server ive realised what roleplay means to some people and how to enjoy it without breaking any rules.

Thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well our rules are in place to show you the things you should and should not do. Ignorance is no excuse here and this being your first roleplay server is not our fault. That been said everything you have continued to do following your ban (discord rants) about admins needing to go to school and such has just cemented my decision on you. Not to mention the OOC abuse you have people in the server and also the report a players against you.

You will not be back.

I have been to school and asked my head teacher what to do and he said you will remain banned. 

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back