What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

House/Garage Vehicle Spawn Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragstarGames

Hi so this is happening with alot of my vehicles not just the one shown in the video. 99% of the time alot of my vehicles are spawning like the one shown in the video and i was hoping you could help resolve this issue please even if parking the vehicle was on the road instead of the drive im not sure if thats possible but thought id ask anyway as it would help alot as im not keeping vehicles at my house because of this issue. The address is 143 Bridge Street, Mirror Park

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi so this is happening with alot of my vehicles not just the one shown in the video. 99% of the time alot of my vehicles are spawning like the one shown in the video and i was hoping you could help resolve this issue please even if parking the vehicle was on the road instead of the drive im not sure if thats possible but thought id ask anyway as it would help alot as im not keeping vehicles at my house because of this issue. The address is 143 Bridge Street, Mirror Park
Is this still an issue Logan?

Hopefully a quick fix on the above. Logged under #113 and assigned to DELETER.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back