What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - C/Inspector Matthew Smith - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sebastian Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: C/Inspector Matthew Smith

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/10/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming / Value of Life / Unfair play

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Sebastian & a team of 3 others were involved in a bank robbery with hostages at the large bank in the northern part of the city. 3 of us inside the building with 3 hostages and 1 of us with a helicopter and another 2 hostages on the roof. It took quite a bit of effort to prepare finding 5 random hostages in the local area and not to mention the risk of automatic weapons, c4 and hacking software. Negotiations were going just fine and we were happy to have the escape vehicle take us to the back of the building where we would use the ladder and escape with a helicopter prepared on the roof realising the hostages on take-off. Clear instructions were given and received by the ground team negotiating with us at the front door yet CHIEF INSPECTOR MATTHEW SMITH decides to not value any of the hostage lives in or outside the building, proceeds to play RAMBO with no regard to his ground teams call to STAND DOWN multiple times. The time stamp in the video for this starts at 1:54:10. Ultimately without an escape this led to the 3 of us inside making the decision to end negotiations and die in the bank with honour to prove a point that the police just can't help themselves power gaming and abusing power constantly. The police is basically the BIGGEST gang in the server and something needs to be changed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1052131824
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

RGNzX5.gif

So where shall I begin?

Let's start with the biggest piece of information you missed out on.

YOU SHOT ME FIRST and even better than that, you didn't say a word 
725205246686527531.png

Just because I was told to stand down doesn't change the fact that I do not trust you. You've just shot at me without warning and you expect me to just roll over and be like "aw yeah nah he won't kill me now". Don't be stupid here, at that point where you shot me, I was not going to listen to you.

You reference the fact that you had this elaborate plan whereby you'd exit from the rear, climb the ladder and escape. I had no knowledge of this and from what I could ascertain, the negotiations were organising to obtain an 4x4 for you to use to escape with. I elected to climb the rooftop as in a previous big bank heist, officers were ambushed from gang members hiding ontop of the buildings. Without assistance from NPAS, I went up myself to find out if there was anyone there, in the evidence, you can see that I don't even go towards your location remotely, until I turn around and see 2 hostages, a helicopter and a man with a gun. So this belief that I did not factor in the lives of hostages into account when conducting myself is not only ludicrous, but inane in its own right.

To challenge the rules I have allegedly breached, I ask this:

• Powergaming - How did I exactly powergame?
  • Value of Life - Considering you shot me first, how was defending myself not valuing my life?
  • Unfair play - Just because you died, doesn't mean it is unfair, so please tell me how this was unfair?

From my point of view, the only true crime here was my inability to land a shot on the target faster.

I will also mention you seem to be a fan of obtaining evidence from other peoples twitch streams, so if you wish to follow or subscribe, click here
And if you wish to support me and the stream, click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just clarify I'm not the person on the roof but that was the pilot of our escape vehicle whom we left 2 out of the 5 hostages with.

He's shouting at you to stand down but you are out of shout range & even the hostages are shouting stop shooting your gonna hit us.

You had multiple opportunities to stand down to many points of cover and await communications from your ground team but its clear to me you had no regard for your orders nor the hostages lives in or out.

Your police character made the decision on that roof to win at any cost not thinking about the whole situation at hand, quite simply reckless.

Clearly we have a vast difference in opinion on this one so I have nothing else to say on the matter.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright, after reviewing the footage given heres what I concluded.

The shooter on the roof is guilty of breakinf RDM rule G1.2 no words said at all either by him or his "associates down at the bank" starts opening with lethal fire on a cop. Where is the RP ? Also using /me command to pass on OOC info is considered a rulebreak as well as /me is meant to enhance RP not to be used for OOC stuff.

Matthew Smith accusations

• Powergaming - I don't see it in that entire video if i'm completely honest with you
  • Value of Life - He defended himself and it was a 1on1 battle no need to not to, no rule broken
  • Unfair play - I dont see any of that from the footage.

Now your argument about the cops telling him to STAND DOWN , thats not a server rule break more of an RP disobedience which is something he would have to be punished for by his higher ups in the Police if even.

Now the way I see it you had a nice RP negotiation going but your friend that started shooting without saying anything ruined the RP by using Lethal force on the Police officers, of course at that point negotiations would be off and they wouldnt take you seriusly as much anymore. Next time associate yourself with more competent people and you will not have that issue is my advice.

ACTION TAKEN

Char ID :26963

Will recieve a 2 day ban for G1.2 and a warning for using /me to talk about OOC

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back