What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - cal dragon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cal dragon

Unban Appeal for cal dragon 

In-game Name: Cal Dragon

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199141799976

Ban ID: G5.1

Reason given for your ban: name of celeb (G5.1)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because of a misunderstanding. I thought when i was kicked for the name "cal the dragon" i was just lagging out so when i loaded back in i made the same name. I understand now that i was banned for constantly using the name "cal the dragon"

Why should we unban you ?: It was a simple misunderstanding because I'm new to gta rp. Its the best server I've played on and after only a day i have made so many friends. Im desperate to play again and I understand now why i was banned and will change my name to something normal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
Clearly this is a lie seeing as you bumped the thread and decided to ask in Discord. Locked for 3 days, this will not be handled until then.

@cal dragonThis was a one day ban anyway so is not appealable. I can see you are back active playing on the server, so just a reminder to read through our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back