What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Fxskr - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fxskr

Unban Appeal for Fxskr 

In-game Name: fxskr

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199021220128

Ban ID: i dont know how to get the ban id

Reason given for your ban: no clue

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I've spoken to my mate (Pxskr) that was also perm banned and he believes the problem is that we met a person in game and he has been banned on a pervious account (which we had NO idea about at the time)

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned as we met and only played with the guy for 1 day that we believe is the reason for the ban, if we had any kind of knowledge about him being perm banned on other account then i can assure you that we wouldn't of played/spoken to him, we also haven't spoken to him since we were perm banned and are planning on leaving it that way. i would love to be unbanned so i can continue my time on the island and helping others in the community thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@FxskrPlease provide the correct steam ID

@FxskrWho invited you to the gang?

Explain how you and your friend came about joining this gang? 

Did you know anyone in the gang previously?

@Fluqime and my teammate pxskr joined the group with frek who left vulcan to start his own clan  for us all to cap redzones. We played for a day and he invited his friend which turned out to be dr drilla which we had no knowledge of until we were banned..

Well, now you are armed with this knowledge. You can go forward by leaving that group and continuing.

I expect to not see you in this section of the forums and if you do get any information that you probably should tell us then you should.. else you will not find yourself back here.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back