What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - yusufr121 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price - Robz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for yusufr121 

In-game Name: robz ace

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199165578940

Ban ID: 4363

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I died in combat, I then saw my timer to be taken into the hospital was in the last couple of minutes, I F8 quit and came back to extend my time.

Why should we unban you ?: I did what I did and there is no disputing that, I thoroughly enjoy this game and reacted in mere panic as I've never been put in that situation. what I did was clearly intentional and ruined the whole point of RP, I should not have prioritised my weapons and allowed things to have happened in due course. I'm deeply sorry as I have ruined the game for some and will ensure this will never happen again. Going forward I will strictly adhere to both community and general rules to the highest standard. I have spoken to my fellow gang members and they've explained the reasons why what I did was bad and a discussion that gave me an insight into how my actions could affect them, what I did was both selfish and wrong and will never be repeated.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Lets start with the basics, quote me the rule you broke and explain why do we have such a rule in place in your own words.

PS:

Hope you realise if this appeal is sucessfull that your character will recieve an inventory wipe and you will lose the items you tried to save by exploiting.

Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to re-join the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). 

This rule clearly states you cannot at any point logout in cases where you are I rendered immobile i.e. waiting for the medic, under fire, in a chase. This rule was put into place to mirror real life situations where if any of these incidents where to happen there is no logout option, RP should also be held to that standard and I allowed my selfishness to take the better judgment. The time I've been banned has allowed me to visit the rules and  rigorously go through them, this has allowed me to implement the rules to the T. Having rule C2.3 is important, as it gives that real life feeling to which your problems don't just go away. having a inventory wipe is a lesson to show me that if I had died I would have had another chance at life where as getting banned I'm not getting that privilege. The brief moment I have not been on the game showed me how much I enjoy UK RP, and I will not allow any sort of situation to allow me to think of breaking any rules, specially C2.3. I do sincerely apologise to anyone I ruined RP for and if I'm ever in a similar situation I will allow things to take its course. I appreciate the time you've taken out of your day to read this and I truly hope you can give me a second chance as this is the first and will be the last ban. Thank you 

How can we trust that your greed will not get the better of you again if you face a similar situation?

How can we trust that your greed will not get the better of you again if you face a similar situation?
I’ve learnt my lesson, not to prioritise items and experience Rp to the end, I wish to do more for the community by engaging in high level of Rp. I enjoy this game and won’t allow my personal greed to ever overcome me again. If faced with the same situation I shall bite my tongue and face whatever comes my way rather than finding an easy way out such as combat logging. I believe I deserve a second chance to to show you this is a one time mistake and shall never happen again. 

as this is the first and will be the last ban.
I do hope this is true. Your inventory has been wiped, as it would have if you had died. Unban issued.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back