What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Neovo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neovo

Unban Appeal for Neovo 

In-game Name: Tommy Delta

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198099597591

Ban ID: rpuk#4309

Reason given for your ban: Illegal Client

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I don't actually know at this point. I was told to make this new appeal pretty much to find out, as my last one got declined which meant I can't respond to it.

Why should we unban you ?: My last unban appeal was the exact scenario of what happened last Thursday (17/06/2021) and my ban reasoning is Illegal Client, I was already in the server around an hour and had been playing as normal.

I was told in my last appeal 'You are not being completely honest here with us and at this point I don't think there is any point entertaining it, you know exactly what you did and how and so do we, but I guess you don't have what it takes to admit to it in a public setting, come back when you do.' - I'm the first person to admit any mistakes I've made even in a public setting and told my story of what happened perfectly, if I'd actually done something wrong then fair enough, however I haven't actually done anything wrong to my knowledge. Especially not Thursday night as I pretty much did nothing apart from drive, speak on radio/phone, swim and try use my fishing rod in out of the way places in the short time I was on. I've pretty much put all my time into this server the past 3 months and if I was recording you'd see that what I said I did.... is exactly what I did. In short rather than being told I know what I did wrong I'd like to be told what I did wrong as I don't know. Would happily speak over voice to anyone about it as well.

If I knew why I was banned I could apologise for it and say I would never do it again, but 'Illegal Client' is clearly a placeholder name as I have had nothing of the sort. At this point I just want to be back in the city so I can interact with all my friends again. I've not intentionally gone out of my way to break a rule and I feel like I am a worthy person/good addition to the city. I've only had nice interactions with people in the time I've played and I don't want that to stop. I love being in the city clearly (11 hours average played in almost 3 months) and I just want the chance to be back amongst it rather than sitting on the side-lines. Thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've cheated on online games before, last time was like a year or so ago (10-14 months) and years prior to that as well. No I've never used any sort of single player cheats for any game, I pretty much only play multiplayer games really. World of Warcraft (and RPUK the past 3 months) is all I play. All I have on FiveM is a texture pack called MVGA (Make Visuals Great Again) and that's it.

The only way you'll ever get unbanned from this server is if you're being 100% truthful in what you're saying and we believe you. 

What you got banned for, which I'm not going to tell you, you likely already know. You're just choosing to not admit it or beat around the bush.

Referencing your old unban appeal, that in my opinion, rightly got denied, you stated you were on a beach trying to find a 'sly fishing spot' and stepped on a crate and it said you were perm banned?

You don't happen to have a recording of this do you? (Which, I'm presuming you don't, but this would be the only way to clear your name fully)

What you got banned for isn't something that false flags, I'll give you that. 

Now is your time to be honest with me or I'll just deny this unban appeal and move on.

@Neovo

Clearly not the answer you are looking for as you guys are so set on the fact that I 'already know' why I was banned, which I don't. I was 100% truthful from the moment I put my first appeal in and no I don't have a recording (which I'm annoyed about) otherwise I would've put a link to it in my first ban appeal. If that video is the only way to clear my name fully then I'd just advise people to stay away from this server if you can get banned without actually committing the bannable offence.

I'll say it again, I was abit north and east of paleto swimming east along the beaches and cliffs (due to my Jeep going in the sea) had my fishing rod on me, 30 stingrays, deagle, probs abit food and water and a few other bits and bobs trying to find a spot for a mate to pick me up as I was trying to find a fishing spot for the gang that worked. Came to a tiny sandy bit where I could stand and there were two crates that said explosives on them.

Touched them, banned. That's it, that simple.

No clue why you won't just tell me what I'm banned for considering I'm 100% open to being 'exposed' to the public (forums) for 'lying'. If its not something that false flags then that means that I've been banned manually right? (I don't know how it works) and there's an admin who's seen me do 'something' then correct? would love to see the recording of that personally. I'm not just denying things to piss about in the 'hopes' of getting unbanned. It's been almost 2 weeks and as far as I'm concerned I've been banned for fuck all. I've been watching the forums for hours every day since in the hopes of a response/getting unbanned and all I get is sarcastic responses telling me how guilty I am and that my story was a load of BS (even though it's exactly what happened that night). Yet I am yet to hear what I'm actually guilty for. I dare bet In the time I've been on the server I was in the top 5 time spent in city, there would be absolutely 0 reason for me to use any form of illegal client or cheats, I'm not a fucking idiot. I would have nothing to gain and everything to lose (basically 900 odd hours wasted), If I have cheated wtaf have I gained out of it anyway??? Only you guys can know because I clearly don't.

If you're not going to tell me/show me why I'm actually banned then I'm of no help. Told you my story, clearly don't believe a word I'm saying. Nothing I can do is there?

Alright, after discussing this particular issue further with the devs we have concluded your case was a false flag, I can only apologise for the inconvinience this has caused you and the accusations thrown towards you, that being said.

Welcome back - Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back