What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 82 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFunkyJJ

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Casper Sweet

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 82

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/24/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 427

What best describes this incident ?: logs off to avoid being caught stealing peoples fish and vehicles

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So i had 30 sharks stolen and multiple people have complained at being robbed today so i decided to bait the guy after finding his stash of stolen cars. he seems to be invisible as no one seems to manage to see him stealing the vehicle he manages to get in and rob it when you are half way down the stairs but thats not something i can prove. Anyway so he steals my car while im in the boot. he crashes off the road after possibly hearing me speak in whisper. It lands in the water i get out and he has vanished. no where to be seen. i.e logged out. Please mind that the one person talking is in my discord and not in the game he was just watching me trying to bait the guy who stole my stuff. the other guy helping me im talking to via radio.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bEBVJihcc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello.

The player in question has already been permantely banned for similar offences. However, this will be added to their record.

Approved.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back