What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - seekillraid - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekillraid

Unban Appeal for seekillraid 

In-game Name: Jay Voight

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198271965786

Ban ID: rpuk#4368

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for Exploiting the fact that when you alt f4 and come back your death timer resets.

Why should we unban you ?: I am a big Role player I have recently found a home on Roleplay.co.uk the Decision to alt f4 and relog was one of the worst ones I ever made in RP it was selfish and ruined the RP for the opposing Gang. The reason I feel I should be unban is I will not make a such a mistake again I realised what a horrible effect it has in the RP of that shoot out, as this is my first break of RP in the city I would love a second chance to prove myself as a member of your community. Thanks for taking the time to read my unban appeal Yours sincerely Jay Voight.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So what happened to your story about someone falling on a table that your router was on and that somehow making your game lag causing you to alt f4?

it was a story I made up in fear of getting banned. I spend 8-10 hours a day in the city it is a place where after and before work I chill and RP and the fear of losing that made me think rashly to lie because losing those friends and community I have built up over the couple of months I have been in the city would be upsetting. In my mind if there was I slight hope I did not lose all of that for a stupid mistake I needed to go for it. now I have a chance to look back on the whole situation I would never combat log again and most of all I would own up to my mistakes even if I got banned for it. RP is good because of the community and here I was not doing what was best for the community and in the future if you chose to unban me I can promise you hand on heart I will do what is best for the RP and not for me. 

Glad you realised that making that story up only made you look like a bigger fool. Now why would you risk it by reloging, surely you were aware of the rule you were to break yet you did it anyways. What can you do to convince us that you will not do that in the future if you sucesfully appeal this ban, how will you handle situations similar to the one that got you banned if you end up in them again.

PS: Your gear has been wiped as if you died due to the combat logging/ exploit of the blood timer.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason I relogged was to save my gear like I said I was thinking rashly this was a stupid mistake I made that was born from not think properly. my word is my bond so I can promise you this will not happen again it is a stupid mistake that will never be repeated. when this situation happens again or a similar one I will wait for my timer to run out as I am in a RP situation so I should not respawn and I will NEVER alt f4 I will RP as injured in till I bleed out.   

As this is your first rule break i am willing to be lenient. As nuclear has mentioned your loadout/inventory has been wiped and you are left with just the basics. 

If you know of anyone doing this in the future you let us know and please dont you do any sort of exploit in the future else this process will not be so easy.

Its just a game, gear can be replaced. If you die, you die. Respawn and go again..

Unbanned.  

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back