What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

NHS Paramedics

Wayne King

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I've been involved with a few interactions with the NHS lately, regarding Wayne's accident and leg/back injury. And I must say the paramedics that I have dealt with, namely Blake and Ben, have been great, returning after my break I have noticed a lot more NHS around and its quite pleasing to see that they take a lot of care in what they do

I feel like some recognition is the least I could do, so thanks for the time guys!

Hey. I'm not one of the chaps involved, but as an NHS member, thanks for the kind words!

There's been a lot of recruitment lately and consistently more people on patrol simulatenously. I think there's a lot to look forward to in this space!

See you around the city. 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. I'm not one of the chaps involved, but as an NHS member, thanks for the kind words!

There's been a lot of recruitment lately and consistently more people on patrol simulatenously. I think there's a lot to look forward to in this space!

See you around the city. 🙂
Yes I've noticed there's been a big increase and I'm really enjoying it

Hope to see you in the city sometime 🙂

I've been involved with a few interactions with the NHS lately, regarding Wayne's accident and leg/back injury. And I must say the paramedics that I have dealt with, namely Blake and Ben, have been great, returning after my break I have noticed a lot more NHS around and its quite pleasing to see that they take a lot of care in what they do

I feel like some recognition is the least I could do, so thanks for the time guys!
I hope your character makes a full recovery after that operation and thank you for the kind words.

Back