What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 403 - Storm Hendy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rob Robbington

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 403 - Storm Hendy

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/29/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 23

What best describes this incident ?: NVL - Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We and my friend were looking for people to rob and start a hostage situation with but first we needed to disarm them. My friend pointed out the guy in the video "Storm was armed" as seen in the video you can see him with a revolved. (My Friends POV). We attempt to hold him up and he stalls at first and doesnt seem to value his life. we eventually get him ziptied and to a remote location.

Once at the location we demand him to drop his stuff the weapon included. "The Gun we KNEW he had" and he knew we knew. he failed to comply with our demands and acted pretty stupidly througout the whole situation. No value of his life with his attitude and then failing to drop his weapons. He was killed and dumped at the end as we had enough of him stalling and nvl his life.

Attempted to message him on teamspeak afterwards but he went off before i had chance.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/fMx-gnICXbk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Thats the full video, nothing happened during the sped up part and i also dont have the original footage anymore
Please provide the original footage that has not been edited, can you please double check to make sure you do not have the footage anymore, if not then we shall proceed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked at the clip and our info we have on him from our end, I can confirm he had the revolver at the time you took him hostage, therefore he will be banned for Powergaming

PS: Usually edited clips would be denied, however I felt like there was enough evidence for me to have context how he was powergaming, in future do NOT edit them as we could miss context

Report Actioned

24182 Will receive a 48hr Ban for breaking - G1.5 

During your little holiday, I would recommend on not only improving your RP but not powergaming in the future. Read the rules educate yourself where needed.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back