What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Duncan Pierce - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan Pierce

Unban Appeal for Duncan Pierce 

In-game Name: Duncan Pierce

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 232920334

Ban ID: rpuk#4513

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I Disconnected 3 times whilst downed to try and delay my death

Why should we unban you ?: I found myself in the docks where hostile npcs are and died because of it. From here i relogged to try and get the nhs to save me, and extend the time. I did this because i didnt want to lose what i had. I had my money out in cash and on me after doing some taxi jobs and wanted to start trucking to make money, however i knew that if i died getting back into the game was gonna be hard like when i died before. Now i understand that relogging is against the rules and ruins the game for others and breaks rp. After reflection i should've known that taking the L once would've been fine as the trucking job should be able to replace those items quickly. I had no intention of ruining the game for others, and now i know relogging is an absolute no-no. I really hope you can give me a second chance for my stupid decision and know that i wont be doing it again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide the correct steamid

In the moment, I didn't think it was wrong because nobody was around me, so i thought it would've gone unnoticed. but when i did it the third time it should've hit me that i was purposely exploiting the game to save the items i had on my character.

If it were to happen again, i would press r to alert the nhs, then i'd have to wait the full time until my character passes to be able to start playing again

Okay, well lets never use the line "Nobody was around so thought it would go in-noticed" thats slightly worrying.

That being said i am sure that you have realised regardless of if you think someone is around or not we will know. 

I am going to be unbanning you and i trust that you will not do anything close to this again.. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back