What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unable to rebuy houses within the same session

Logan

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
I'm sure devs understand what I mean by the title as I believe it is a known issue, with it being mentioned in the latest changelogs. It seems this issues is still within the server as you will see in the clip provided with this report. I made an agreement with a person in which I would pay them to sell their house, for me then to purchase it right after. Once said person sold the house, I was unable to purchase the house. Meaning I must be quick on for the next storm in aim to buy this, before anyone else gets to it. I understand that this issue was supposed to be fixed, but I can confirm this is still an issue with others coming forward and saying they are also still experiencing this issue.

This incident took place approx 2130 hours on 06/07/2021

Evidence: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In the clip it may seem like someone else bought it, with them being close to it. I can confirm they did not buy it and were pretty much teasing with me saying I was unable to purchase.

Fixed in a recent update.

Back