What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - MrLongSlong - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLongSlong

Unban Appeal for MrLongSlong 

In-game Name: MrLongSlong

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198202134403

Ban ID: Not sure I have one?

Reason given for your ban: Combat Logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for logging out after executing two of my friends Hasan and Ciska which is clearly combat logging , while in this instance while it technically is combat logging my intentions of logging out weren't related to gaining any sort of advance or purposefully breaking the rules it was because we where going on a different server and didn't see the harm in speeding up the process a little , while on further reflection I can see this is a mistake as it denied any medic that may or may not have been online the chance to roleplay with Hasan and Ciska although I do believe they would have just instantly logged off weather or not I had executed them.

Why should we unban you ?: Its clear to see that leading up to this ban we where having a bit of an issue with the revolving door of the ban system each time taking more liberties then before hence while this time I was given a minimum appeal time to make sure things had properly sorted themselves out before attempting to return, and since I believe things have.

Last time the doors of Altis RPUK seemed permanently locked behind me I could see the steady decline in players and knew while that's natural for such an old game I knew that it would likely be my last time playing on an ARMA RPUK server as within my six months minimum cool down I knew the server would likely see its final restart but thanks to the selfless work of the dev team the arma side of RPUK seems to be making a stark return from the dead with its headline new map and this is something that I and my friends want to be apart of. ( Pending PapaSmurfs retirement home breakout ).

While this new map looks incredibly promising I can see that the staff team might not be in favour of letting back a repeat offender such as myself this is where I do a lot of grovelling and attempt to remind you of all the good me and the rest of the Orange Cap Gang have brought to the server while playing, not only were we at the forefront of a lot of exciting and new roleplay something which I'm sure you will agree is hard to come by on a server that's literally the same age as Ciskas mental age, we also got on with pretty much everyone on the servers and made sure to keep our rivalries to the prospected channels and not let them escalate out of control.

Me and my friends have a very good reputation within members of the server and have built good friendships with staff members alike along the way as an example of this friendship is the conversation with the staff members after my ban they explained it to me and while at the time I disagreed with there opinion on the matter I accepted it and we contuined to have a good talk about other server related things.

Backing up this point I have continued to play the GTA RPUK server on and off since my ban with no issues not even a simple warning, which I believe is testament to my ability to follow the rules which is contrary to what my ban record might indicate.

I am genuinely sorry I'm back sitting here writing ban appeals for a overworked and sometimes underappreciated staff team member and can see the irony of making an appeal before the date given by Bowen on my last appeal, I want to be able to redeem this mistake and make amends on this shiny new map.

Cheers

-MrLongSlong

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

062a4c0d0e6a597832fee0075c983550.png

4c9301ae3eab744e20812777f5fc429c.png

fa985bd73385d4711b6ea7df4e5ec5a5.png

5e2fc7690a43948718526fe7b78e55b0.png

Against my, and several other staff's, better judgment I gave you one hell of a chance last time. You threw it back in our faces then went on to make post like those above. No thanks. 

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back