What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Jack D - Teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack D

Unban Appeal for Jack D 

In-game Name: Jackdevo (Jack D)

Server: Teamspeak

Steam ID: 76561198134508363

Ban ID: Unknown

Reason given for your ban: 1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Please forgive the re-appeal, I did not see the replies to the last one and as such, it timed out. My teamspeak UID is: SaiStheaPZbKNsBEP/P5WQxqwqs=

I believe I was banned as a mistake. A staff member banned me from TeamSpeak giving the reason '1.6' however I successfully appealed this ban a while back, and have recently been trying to get back in to playing.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe the ban was a mistake as my forum profile is not banned and I have had no incidents since appealing my last 1.6 a while back.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jack DPlease try and connect to the teamspeak and see if you are unbanned. Thanks.

I am still banned at the moment. I have just checked the UID I gave and I think it is correct. 

We have two jack devos banned on ts, both tsuids do not match the one given. Please check that it is correct, and please send a screen shot of your ban message, thanks.

@Jack D

Hi, sorry I seem to have a mess of teamspeak identities which I have now cleared up. I am fairly confident that the one I gave earlier is correct, as you can see in this screenshot:

8d8023580dfbe5fb7a376ca6010a6909.png

I assume it is an IP ban from another identity being banned, but I can't recall why I would have two other identities on the Teamspeak - unless I have accidentally joined it in the past few months with the others.

By any chance is this UID banned? F9mBXFhn5Kz2IZf9BKCv6fmU2y8=

Thanks for the help, and sorry for the mess!

That may be the case, could you please open a discord ticket and tag me in it so that we can get to the bottom of this?

I would open a discord ticket but I’ve been banned from that for a while now without a solution - I’ve spoken to multiple staff members and none can figure out why I’m still not able to join as I’m not on the ban list.

oh dear! Ill give it a go, can you please supply your discord name and number please.

It is JackD#9525 now, it used to be Jackdevo#9525 . I’m on mobile at the moment so can’t get the long number ID but if you still need it I will send it over tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help!

This is a curious case! Please could you provide your discordID (the long number) when you can. thanks

Good news! I may have found the ban that was preventing you from joining the teamspeak. Please try to join again and report the results here. Thanks!

My ID is this: 238030953371533312 but from what I remember no one has ay idea why I am not showing on the ban list. I asked Discord support and they said there might be a ghost user of me in the discord or something? If you search Jackdevo in the user list and kick any accounts that show up, that might be the issue?

I'm not too sure but I appreciate anything you can do to get me unbanned from Discord aswell.

The email I response I got from Discord was this: (Obviously clearing the bans isn't an option)

afe7b98e3b36ab876d131aed2727dbd1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, I will continue looking into your discord ban. can you please confirm if your teamspeak has been unbanned please?

@Jack DYou don't happen to have any alts or such that could be banned in the discord?

Just making sure that isn't causing some shared identifier between the accounts to keep you from joining.

Teamspeak unban has been achieved. I am in contact with jackd via discord to attempt to sort out those issues. Will close this appeal as unbanned. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back