What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - donaldinhoooooo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldinhoooooo

Unban Appeal for donaldinhoooooo 

In-game Name: Rab Corbett

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198956258079

Ban ID: rpuk#4728

Reason given for your ban: (C1.10)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For destroying another players truck for no reason.

Why should we unban you ?: I admit that I deserved a ban however I was banned for 7 days I'm sure, and I would like it to be reduced. This is my first ban, although it could be my second because my mate said I've been banned before, I don't remember though. And in line with the ban system my ban should at least be 2 days going off of what I said above. I am not looking for my ban to be removed, just for it to be corrected to what it should be. I believe I should be unbanned because my ban time was incorrect and I also think I should have a second chance as I realise what I done wrong and really enjoy playing on the server, and wont do it again.

Also this isn't totally relevant but the guy who reported me lied in his report.
He said, and I quote, "was sat around the area trolling other truck drivers doing their job" - I wasn't, you can see from his clip there is no one else in a truck there. And as you can see below he says himself that I drove off, so its not as if I hung about waiting to troll others.
He also said, "laughing and driving off" - where in the clip he provided can you hear me laughing as I drove off? And as above, "and driving off", so I wasn't sat around trolling others.
He also said yes to the question of did he try to discuss it with me before reporting - he never.
The reason I brought this up is because I believe that these lies may have been overlooked by the staff and could have resulted in me getting a heavier ban than I should've got. I'm sure he only provided 2 clips and what I spoke about above was not proven in either of them.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Times bans are not appelable i'm afraid you will have to wait out the 7 day ban.

If you think your ban was unfair and you have evidence to prove that, please open a discord ticket and we will put you in contact with staff-leads that will look into your case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back