What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - muadomar19 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

muadomar19

Banned
Unban Appeal for muadomar19 

In-game Name: Boofy Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199157588639

Ban ID: rpuk#4764

Reason given for your ban: c2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: This ban came when I was skinning an animal continuously in a car with a few friends. I figured as I was skinning the animal whilst inside the car this can be seen as “processing items through walls and windows” falling
under exploitation rule C2.2.

Why should we unban you ?: At the time I didn't see the extent of my action as I didn't gain a lot of money doing it. I used to fish and gain large amounts of money fishing as that was the most efficient way of making money. I would receive around 150k an hour fishing on the worst of days and the hunting would give 80-90k per hour. As I know I wasn't ruining RP experience for anyone else I naively thought that doing this way of hunting would be alright. I now understand that it was a complete exploit and in hindsight, I should have never done that. I have only been doing that method for a couple of days, this is a few days after the shiver of sharks was taking out and it was really hard to fish with bait. Also as it is common knowledge it is extremely hard to hunt with muskets as the damage to animals is low and on top of that, they glitch out and come back to life sometimes. This is no excuse, just the foolish reasons why I decided to do the method of hunting. I sincerely apologise to the dev and staff team that worked hard to bring this server to how amazing it is. I will take full responsibility for what I have done and make no excuses for my ban, just want a second chance. I have grinded this server for a while and made great connections within the city. I truly care for RP and don't want to cut my journey short.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So the sharks get removed and you and your group of freinds decide to find and exploit to benefit yourself?

Now you broke a very serious rule (Exploting) and not only that your actions and the actions of your friends threatened the economy of the entire server, so you tell me why you think you deserve to be unbanned after such a serious offence?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be completely honest, without defending what I had done as wrong is wrong, the sharks got removed was one of the reasons why I decided to do this foolish exploit. This being no excuse as I have and will always take full responsibility for what I have done. I did not intend to threaten the economy with my actions as at the time I thought it was minute. My time away from the server has helped me understand that RP should be my main focus and I was in TeamSpeak with Connorthegreatt before my ban to ask questions on how I can improve my level of RP. I sincerely apologise for my actions and see a bright future for this server and I would love to be a part of it.

Right I will be completely straight forward and honest with you on what is going to happen next and this reply will be universal to both you and every friend of yours that has exploited using this method.

You will have to sit out 6 months before your unban appeals will even be considered, simply due to the fact that the rule you broke and the action you've done were very severe and as I previously stated threatened our entire server economy. Therefore you are free to re-appeal 6 months from the time of your ban.

Futhermore to the above, your ingame accounts will recieve a full wipe meaning, you will lose all your assets, such as cars, houses, money, inventory items and you will basically be starting fresh 6 months from now if you do ever get unbanned. Hope this serves as a lesson to you all and a warning to others that ever even consider touching exploiting methods of any sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back