What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - gonceypoo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonceypoo

Unban Appeal for gonceypoo 

In-game Name: Jose Gonk

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199137270140

Ban ID: rpuk#4815

Reason given for your ban: C2.3, G4.4, C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Clearly broke the rules and bad RP

Why should we unban you ?: Since the incident happened I was trying to be a better member of the roleplay community. I was quite annoyed at the time because the people involved were people a knew and they weren't listening to me on the reasons I shot the other person. I know I was in the wrong and looking back at it it was stupid and should have stayed in character. At the time of the incident, I was really starting to find myself in the city and gained some assets that I had grinded day in day out for. I would like to think I'm an asset to the RP community and as it's something I put a lot of time into and when in the city can create some excellent roleplay situations. I fully realize now that I should have played it out completely differently and I was wrong to break the rules and ruin the experience for others. RP is something I'm very passionate about and I completely understand why this ban was issued. since leaving the city it has really hit home how much I miss it and I would like to turn it around and continue my journey in the city! if you could see my view and take time to think about this decision it would be much appreciated. i apologised to any of those involved. cheers Gonk

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You think you are an asset to the RP community yet you break multiple rules in a 7 minute period? How would you prevent something like this happening again in the future?

Also looking into your record you have received multiple warnings and been banned prior to this one. Why haven't you learnt your lesson from those and continued to break rules? 

@gonceypooPlease respond or this will time out

Apologise for late reply!

I wasn't intending to break the rules I was just super annoyed that others involved in the situation not following the rules and lowered myself to there standards and acted irrationally and i know it was stupid of me. To stop it happening again I just wouldn't let situations get the better of me and stay in character at all times. I only ever had 1 ban and was let back in immediately and that was when I was new to the city and didn't fully understand the rules. usually i follow the rules to my best knowledge and try to enjoy the RP experience.  I have honestly made a stupid mistake and now looking back at it if I had of just stayed calm and stayed in character I wouldn't have received this ban. RP UK was all I used to do everyday after work or in spare time and since the ban it has given me time to think about my actions. I would like to think iv learnt my lesson and would really prove myself if another chance is given to me to join the city again. Thank you for your reply! 

Look to hearing back from you!

Gonk 

RP is something I'm very passionate about
surely if this was true, you would not be in this situation? I know you have said you sort of lost it, but I get annoyed with people in game from time to time and I don't combat log. Someone who is passionate about rp will turn even the worst situation in to a good rp situation. Why didn't this happen?

Because other said people in the situation weren't following the rules and unfortunately at the time I was not able to have body came available. i know this is not an excuses and your right its ruined the situation but I had grinded hard and long hours to get the items on my person and wasn't willing to lose them to people with poor rp! To be honest i didn't combat log for the reason of keeping  possessions, I actually rage quit and turned my pc off all together! i get where your coming from and this is the reason i am appealing this as i would like another chance to prove myself and have had plenty of time to think about my actions and why this has happened

Right, this is your second ban now. First for baiting, second for combat logging, do not get a third ban. Your inventory and cash in hand has been wiped, and you will be unbanned. If you repeat this rule break again, don't expect to be let back so easily. Combat logging ruins all RP, and it doesn't matter if someone else is breaking a rule, we have a report system for a reason. set up your screen cap software, and you won't have any issues with rule breakers causing you to want to log off in future. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back