What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 366 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Noah Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 366

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/20/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2140

What best describes this incident ?: G4.4 (Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Hello, there was a money transport for G6 happening when we found out that someone broke out of prison, we showed up and found a door being lockpicked, me and my colleague Jack Melnikov went in together from the back gate and we found her standing next to the back gate of prison, I pointed a taser at her, I took her things away from her I was taking her back to normal prisoners or general population when I was told that I will be took to court by her, I then decided to not take her to normal prisoners and decided to take her up to a roof hidden behind a barrier so no cameras or anything can see me and I was gonna threaten her and maybe kill her but before I kill her or do something I gave her chances to redeem herself, I asked her to apologise to me and she told that she will not apologise and she wants a chance to fight me, so I did what she asked me to and uncuffed her so she can fight me and we can complete it fair and square, I proceed to beat her with a baton when she jumps down and starts running away, I injure her and proceed to bring her back to the roof for more roleplay when I was hit with words like these.

I have been playing in prison for some days and everyday I am hit by some really aggressive words, I often go in OOC chat and ask for help because for some reason my instant replay was giving me a full green screen with no video to it but recently I've got to fix it so I proceeded with a report today after the words that were said to me, she did not act injured and I do not know the words she said were actually intended to to myself or my character. Small addition to this is that she called me for talking wrong about gender or something? Few minutes before she says she is not a female then she says "You Pussied out of a fight with a female"

I called her to teamspeak later on after the situation and I did not feel satisfied at all with the chat I had with her, I gave it some time before reporting her on forums, I sat back and thought about it but there was a feeling inside of me that made me a bit weirded out with the words that were said to me, the way she moved forward to her mic and started to go loud on me felt like she actually meant these things rather than it being meant to my character all in all I have been called many things in life and I personally forget it and throw it in the trash, I will leave it to staff to decide the best solution to this and I for now would say that the rule broken here is G4.4 .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QltopEUlTdw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
During this incident you said something that maybe I miss interpreted which cause my character to be incredibly angry. Everything that was said in character was meant in character I really thought my apology in teamspeak  make that clear but clearly not I really did not mean for it to sound like I was talking to you and not your character Everyone that meets my character knows she will become aggressive at the smallest thing I leant into my mic because I had a fan on and was worried about the noise coming through my mic. I understand I need to learn to act more injured I have no problem with that 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report: @LegendaryChaos

Alright @RayIsThey, I've had a look at this video numerous times now and quite frankly I am shocked to even hear that come out of your mouth, the stuff you said are just outright vile. I dont believe for a second this was not meant to be out of character as from what I can see you got really annoyed about a Rp scenario that took prior to the video and took all your frustration out on him. Now I don't know the context of the situation that happend prior and quite honestly it doesnt even matter, nothing that happend would justify the things you said. That being said you will recieve a ban today under 2 rules, first one being not acting injured which is pretty straight forward and the second one will be the OOC abuse which you dished out and i'm not going to quote or repeat what was said, its all in that video.

ACTION TAKEN

CHARID: 38264 will recieve a perm ban  which will need to be appealed for (C1.3) OOC Abuse and (G4.4) When you are revived/downed:

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back