What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Malfang - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfang

Unban Appeal for Malfang 

In-game Name: malfang

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198102446640

Ban ID: ?

Reason given for your ban: Broke life rule 1.4 exploits and glitches

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for using cannons on a plane/helicopter that is not available in the servers shop. I used these cannons on people instead of giving it to the admins so i got punished for that.

Why should we unban you ?: You should consider my unban as i have learned my lesson and i have had some time to reflect on my actions. I have been unbanned before and learned my lesson so i doubt i will do something stupid like this again.

I rarely play games now, but im really interested to see the new changes and the map switch malden.

What i did was wrong and gave me unfair advantage to the other players. I regret it 100% was not worth the fun of using as im now not able to play 😞
Thsnx for taking the time to read 🙂

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Malfang, you have had so many chances on this community. You have been 1.6ed, you have been banned for duping, you have been banned for rdm a few times, you have been banned for using an obvious malfunctioning of a vehicle and instead of reporting it like a sensible person, you decided to just use it to kill a bunch of people. I do not think for a second that you have learned your lesson at all, history shows that you haven't yet! 

i doubt i will do something stupid like this again.
Even you don't seem to be 100% sure you wont do this again. I'm sorry but the server is in a good place right now and I cannot risk all of our hard work being undone. For that reason, I will be denying this appeal. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back