What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - jordan1meakin - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_

Unban Appeal for jordan1meakin 

In-game Name: Jordan Meakin

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198271509168

Ban ID: Ive not been told

Reason given for your ban: Spamming emoji's on the bot

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I reacted to the emojis/words 'N' 'I' 'G' when pressing all the emojis seen on my screen.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned because, I'm a positive person towards the community and I've messed up once and it have been awhile since I've been within the discord server.
I know that I will not do as I did within the discord server, I hope you can come to the conclusion and let me back into the discord server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Thank you. Simply put, why?

@Bowen Sorry, what do you mean why? 
If its to do with me reacting to the emoji's/words then I was bored of waiting for the bot to tell me the server was up and I reacted to all the emoji's seen but I didn't see that the certain one that I reacted too was already done by someone else, I'm sorry for reacting to those emoji's/words.

So you was bored waiting for the server to come up and you react to a post with those letters "accidently" You really expect us to believe that? 

I reacted to all the emoji's seen but I didn't see that the certain one that I reacted too was already done by someone else
Please explain? 

@Robbie if I had seen 'n' 'i' 'g' then I wouldn't of reacted too them and I wasn't the one who put those on the post in the first place, I had my discord full screened and I was waiting for the bot to say that the server was up but as I was waiting I clicked on all the emoji's. It truly was by accident and if you give me a second chance then I won't do it again and if did do it again I wouldnt make a appeal to get unbanned. 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Next time, think before you click please!

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back