What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Grimp - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimp

Unban Appeal for Grimp 

In-game Name: Morti Barret

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197999787725

Ban ID: rpuk#4947

Reason given for your ban: Offensive language

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: You wanted a longer explaination so here it is: First day in the city I befriended this girl called Violet, she was hoping to be a law abiding citizen, I was hoping for a career in crime, so we didnt stick together for long, and she met this other dude(lets call him jim) with alot of experience in the city. I met up with them one day and this random dude just came and punched me so i stabbed him, having little patience for RDM. Police saw me do this so I got into Jims car. Jim locked me in his car for ages after i drove off (even came back and mocked me inside the car which is fine)
A few days after that I met a "gay guy" at the trucker stop, after tricking him into thinking I'm gay I told him to raise his arms to tickle him, then I ziptied him and tried to find someone to sell him to. Then his boyfriend randomly turned up and i paniced and stabbed them both up before they escaped. Violet and Jim then turned up in their car to try and help the 2 gay guys, I told them not to help them because I just killed them but they ignored me so I cut jims throat too, but didnt kill violet, and left the scene.
A few days later than that Jim caught up with me and popped me in the head and dumped me - In my mind that beef was over, we were even.
But Jim proceeded to always moan at me when i saw him that I'm an RDMer. Anyway I told him its not RDM i just killed those 2 "faggots" and then i had to kill him cos he was tryin to help them.
So yeah, saying the word faggot in reference to the 2 gays was why I got perma banned, and I havent been RDMing like hes accused me off.
I'm even bi-sexual myself and I dont get offended by the word faggot but I wont say it again if its really that bad...
The night I got banned I was riding to and from the hospital after helping dead people who got run over, my car was broken down after a mad rush to get someone to hospital who was going to bleed out, I'd given my last repair kit to another player and I asked Jim for a repair kit and he said no. One of his crew said they would give me a repair kit if I appologized and i refused to appologize so they hunted me down and killed me, then recorded me refering to the 2 gay men as "faggots".
So yeah I spent my evening helping people for nothing, as they say, no good deed goes unpunished
If i hadent been helping others, I wouldnt have been at the hospital, so I wouldnt have encountered Jim and wouldnt have got banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I like the rules of your server, I abide by them as best I can, I dont RDM, or RVDM, I have really enjoyed your server and spent alot of time and effort working on improving the quality of my RP. I am a very fair person who doesnt phantom log or try and ruin other peoples RP experience. I don't want to give people a bad experience, I'm not a troll but I am trying to roleplay a ruthless criminal. I'm not like some of the trolls on the server who will go to extreme lengths to shit on someones day, when I shit on soemones day I try to provide a quality RP experience alongside it.
I'm 30 years old IRL, im a mature player with a filthy mouth and I will try and moderate my language from now on if you give me another chance.
I havent had a 1 day or weeks ban, Just skipped to a perma ban for saying faggot a few times even when I'm bisexual myself irl.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You're appeal suggests that you aren't very up to speed with the rules. You've openly admitted to speaking to players out of character in game, killed players over the smallest of reasons and proceeded to create a persona about yourself that tries to justify why you used said vulgar language. RPUK has very good reasons for not allowing the use of any sort of discriminatory language on its servers regardless of your age, sex, orientation and so on.

With all that in mind, what will you do differently to facilitate you playing on the server, quote the rule which you broke and why that rule is in place.

C2.3 - The reason I combat logged was I was being accused of homophobic language and RDM
Yes, I fucked up in this situation, I'm sure you saw my previous explaination, I am not a homophobic person,  I was just intimidated by a huge gang of dudes all pointin fingers at me, putting my name and ID up on OOC chat saying "homophobic language". Yep, I used a "homophobic" word that i wont use again.

Indeed I have painted myself a bad portrait, but I am not one of the idiots that sits around at the hospital and RDMs, I spend my time trucking in down times and i spend my time robbing shops when I feel like having some fun! Occasionally I find someone to take hostage, sometimes i get drunk and act a bit wild... I never use a body cam because I dont want to hear my own voice again, I've combat logged once in many many hours / days of gameplay, in that situation where I thought I was gonna get banned and thats what got me banned.

As much as im ruthless with some people, I've been kind to others so it balances out..

Havent found a city I like as much as yours so I'm willing to adjust my attitude to join in again.

Why did you make another appeal despite this one still being open?
Robbie, because I only just noticed the actual reason I got banned (C2.3), so I posted in reply to that, also I'm bored out of my mind without your city.

Last edited by a moderator:
With an otherwise clean record, you've not had any mishaps so far. You'll receive an unban on the grounds that this doesnt happen again. You wont be afforded the luxury of the fair ban system and receive 24h to 7 day bans like others if any mistakes do pop up. This is your chance to prove what you're saying and come out on top. Discrimination is not tolerated period. It will not be something you come back from if it happens again. If you find yourself in a tough situation in the future, your only port of call is to resolve it with those involved and report the incident to staff. The use of breaking rules to get out of breaking rules wont be a feasible excuse in the future either.

Unbanned 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back