What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - sixfigurejdot - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfigurejdot

Unban Appeal for sixfigurejdot 

In-game Name: Jordan Oakes

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199085403770

Ban ID: rpuk#4990

Reason given for your ban: G5.7

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I broke the G5.7 rule, I had guns and ammunition/ and some cash that a friend of mine gave me which is not aloud when your a new user, I had 300k in cash because I sold my car, but I take full responsibility for my actions and I understand why I was banned.

Why should we unban you I believe I should be unbanned because I truly made a huge mistake and didn’t read enough of the TOS, I thought it was okay for my friends to supply guns and ammunition also money every now and then to me without a problem but in the rules it clearly states that not allowed and I didn’t read that part, I’m very very sorry that it’s come to the point that I’ve been banned and I will do anything in my power to get unbanned, you can take my whole inventory as I didn’t work for the guns/ammo/cash all I want is one more chance to you make it up to you, I believe everyone deserves a second chance at life so if that would be okay I will not let you down!, it’s completely my fault and I am aware of the problem now! I promise if you give me one more chance you won’t regret it, this is the best server I have found and I’ve spent hours playing haha, looking forward to your reply sincerely Jordan!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you where playing with people that has been duped and spawned in items we cannot take the chance and let you back on to our server. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back