What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - garyatkin83 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Steven Smith

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198231109768

The date when this happened: 07/29/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was doing some trucking my job was to grand dessert which is about 5 miles out on my way back near the fallen angels the cargo decided to do a magic trick and dislodge itself this has happened a few times before where i was sent flying up into the sky and the truck came crashing down but i didnt manage to get it on video i tried to make it back to the depo to get paid for my job as it wouldnt detach itself from my truck also an unlucky guy decided to ram me at speed which blew his truck up but i went back and saved him and took him to hospital the job usually pays about 20k

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/HXzrfM-ka6Q

Lost items and total value of compensation: about 20k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Watching this back it seems the poor guy hit my truck and just went flying and then got blown up lol this is a very rare thing that happens but annoying when it does i might open a bug request too

Hello @garyatkin83

I've reviewed your video a few times and here's what I can see:

- The cargo is bugged (desync).
- The driver continues to drive, despite having the cargo attached weirdly.
- A local car is ramming into the already badly damaged cargo (towards the end of the video), resulting in the job failing.

Although the bug that appears in this video is not your fault, your driving may have been a major factor in your job failing, however - I'll try to compensate you as fairly as possible.
As trucking payouts are randomly generated, there's no way of telling how much this job would've paid out, as of that - I will be compensating you for the amount of £20,000.

This value is based of an average, out of 200,000+ truck jobs.

Your compensation is ready to be collected at City Hall..!

APPROVED!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back