What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - VinnyJeans - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyJeans

Unban Appeal for VinnyJeans 

In-game Name: John Sukie

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198038709221

Ban ID: rpuk#5027

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I had an altercation with a G6 member where I ended up being shot.
I was being taken to the infirmary and I had told the guard I had to go to sleep pretty quickly (Had to collect my Nandos). Once I was signed into the infirmary, I disconnected.

Once I returned from Nandos, I tried to relog and get into the queue but I was perm banned.

Why should we unban you ?: I genuinely thought the RP was over (as I was in a hospital bed). I did not know that there was further processing to be done.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I thought all items were taken from my inventory, but G6 claim that I was told that there was more stuff to be taken. I did not hear them say this as I was in a bed in another room. Apologies for any inconvenience; I know how annoying a combat logger can be, but this was not the case in this situation.

Proof I had a Nando's to attend to

dHWhn00.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why will you knock down a g6 just before you food arrive if you new you cannot finish the RP ? 

Just because you are in the bed does not mean you can log off did you just think g6 will let you go after downing on of them ?

My Girlfriend ordered it, I thought it wasn't due for another while.

In my experience as a medic, the RP usually ends when people sign into a hospital bed. 

I had also seen G6 just letting people die and not doing anything, so yes I did think that was the end of the RP.

I can now understand where you are coming from, and that I should have waited for further repercussions in game. I apologize for ending pre-maturely; It won't happen again. Thank you for calling me out on this, otherwise I may not have learned from this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe you know what you did wrong and will not take anymore of your time in this appeal.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back