What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Trucking payout

Pandeh

Brief Summary: Trucking is usually a good way for people to make some money. However, for others its just not a viable option as they'll get like 3k a run. So maybe there should be a minimum and a maximum for each job length.

Detailed Suggestion: Each length of trucking job can give you the same amount, so you can get 3k for driving all the way to paletobay and back which takes roughly  20 minutes. My suggestion is that each length of job has a min and a max that you can earn lets say for example the maximum for one in the city is like 6k and the min is 2k, a 40 minute job max is like 25k but the min is like 12k. Obviously there could be more thought out ones to make it balanced.

The Pros:

• Trucking would be actually worth doing again for some people.
  • Trucking could be more balanced if done correctly.
  • Viable source of money.
  • People wont get mad about earning 3k from a 40 min run especially with all the bugs that can ruin a run.

The Cons:

• Obvious con is people will start cancelling jobs to find the longer ones more frequently.
  • If not done correctly could be unbalanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
no trucking is already too popular does not need a buff

I agree with Chilli.

If it needed a buff, it wouldn't attract the amount of RPers that it does.

I would understand that this would make trucking better and more regular income, however, it's these uncertainties that keep people coming back. You're right that everyone would keep switching jobs until they got the far away ones otherwise. 

However, I do think that the premise of your idea is a good one. This could be a change to all jobs in the game where it provides this banding perhaps. Meaning that it balances with other jobs based on time taken/distance to make them all as good as one another. I'd like to see that so that jobs balance out a bit more. What do you think of that @Pandeh?

This reads exactly how it used to work

• Obvious con is people will start cancelling jobs to find the longer ones more frequently.
And this is the reason it changed as far as I know.

@Chilli Yeah but the issue is, I and a few people i know have been receiving under 10k for pretty much every over 20 minute trucking run making it just just not efficient causing people to just give up on it.

@_Darren Yes, the uncertainty but it's ridiculous how little money some people are constantly getting. Your idea is good though.

Back