What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - HarveysGames - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveysGames

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Carlos Harvestos

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198118408936

The date when this happened: 08/03/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: On the 3rd (restock day) i bought myself a 350z and after buying i stored it at bean car parking. I took the vehicle back out and went to LS Customs by city hall and fully upgraded the car to how i wanted it. After a little while of driving around i tried to lock the car and it wouldnt lock so i checked my keychain and there was no keys there. so i checked the plate and it was a local plate? which therefore meant i couldnt store it or anything. on that same day the server crashed and everyone got kicked upon getting back into the server it said my car was at bean car park so i went and got the car out and was back to standard. so i lost my money i spent on the car that was mine but was bugged. I spoke to dan in teamspeak but he said to open a ticket and told me he could see i had spent money on the 350z

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 70-80k (unsure on exact amount, im sure logs would say)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @HarveysGames

Do you have any footage or screenshots of the bugged vehicle, preferably one showing the plate number?
If not, please add at which time these purchases were made - this will help narrow the search field down drastically, and hopefully speed up the process a bit.

Due to there being no evidence attached to this compensation request - it may take a little longer than expected.

Hi mate, 

Unfortunately dont have any evidence of this or the number plate it gave me. Time was around 9/9:30 3/8/21 

I understand if it takes a while for you to maybe find the purchases.  

Hello again, @HarveysGames
According to the logs, you spent a total of £62.575 on this false copy Nissan 350z, and I'll be reimbursing you for the full amount.

Your money can be collected at City Hall.

Approved!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back