What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

First day in the Academy

Jonathan A

So today i got accepted to the police force, i waitede almost 8 hours just to get an interview. Then i went on patrol with a few officer's and none of them really seemed to be interested in learning me all i need to know, well after an hour off patrol i end up on the police station i LePort all alone, i then contact a few officers to ask if i could go on patrol with them but i could not, 10 police officer on-duty and none of them interested in having a PCSO with them. So here is my question, is it always like this to new people in the police or just me? kinde feel like i wasted my entire day?

it shouldn't be like this
sorry you had to wait with the 8 hours with academy, tried to get someone but everyone seemed busy with something

people should take PCSOs out if they have the option, otherwise they can't patrol

usually the best people to patrol with are academy staff. Their purpose is to train you. others may have no interest in training you

Well i texted an on-duty academy trainer but he just said no im flying a mohawk?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: DJ
Thats nothing! I once waited around 17 hours for an ftt (sitting in academy channel while just having pc open) 

Jokes aside, academy is not what it once was.. But, that is always getting worked on! 

We are very short staffed currently and are always trying to improve on wait time but can't without recruiting new members

Back