What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

House garage issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Smith

So after the 8pm storm today 08/08/21 I went to my house to get my bike out and when I click retreive vehicle nothing happens the screen remains the same as seen in the screenshot, I've also managed to aquire a Deviant which I didn't own and isn't mine. House is on vagos turf near the middle of the car park in the middle of the three.

garage.png

house.png

Does anyone have keys to your property?

Is there anything printed in the console when you press F8 after trying to retrieve the vehicle?

It's just me with keys to the house and nothing seems to appear in the console when I click the button.

#140 I've logged on our bug board.

I suspect a few people have the same issue. I'll post to acknowledged but if anyone else has the issue please share the property number, your character name, if it's your house and if anyone has keys and if anything appears in the F8 menu.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

These issues need to be individually resolved in the database. If you have the above issues please open a ticket with your character ID and a list of REGISTRATION PLATES for the vehicles in your house that do not belong to you.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back