What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 324, 355, Tyron James and Lincoln Burrows - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Shepherd Kingston

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 324,355,TyronJamesLincoln

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2300

What best describes this incident ?: Poor Roleplay, failure to value life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I and Whong Cheng have had a cat and mouse situation between our characters for days now, today we had a hint Whong might be hiding in the chappel, we go there, get locked in by the Father, and eventually get out and take Father back to the station when at the station we are met with a bomb threat situation by Whong Cheng for the release of Father, the station is put into lockdown and Counter-Terrorism Officers are deployed, extremely high-quality roleplay was taking place between Police, Whong Cheng and Father Augustus of which was ruined by trolls who had no value of life, these people were warned multiple times of a bomb threat and stood there making jokes or attempting to get him to detonate the bomb by driving up to him.

You would never see people making jokes in a terrorist incident, let alone driving right next to him or the police and trying to antagonize them.

Evidence against 324, 355 - https://clips.twitch.tv/PoisedHeadstrongDunlinSMOrc-FOl_P4vPbFdcaIdv

Evidence against Tyron James, 324 - https://clips.twitch.tv/ArborealAffluentStingrayDerp-IrjLJmG9ytbxrSzE

Evidence against Lincoln Burrows, Tyron James, 324 - https://clips.twitch.tv/CoyCarelessBunnySmoocherZ-Z0JQbpX-DSZm2EBo AND https://clips.twitch.tv/EncouragingSuspiciousSoymilkAMPTropPunch-_cXSmQKUMMZZ1kTN

As you can see in the evidence, all players I have reported are jumping around an active bomb threat zone even after when told to leave, attempting to troll the police and making stupid comments.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.roleplay.co.uk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but I think this report is absolutely absurd. There was no proper police presence around the area to tell people to stay beyond a certain distance. 

A few people crouch walked closer to hear what was being said and this was after the "detonator" was dropped on the floor by Whong, so there was no real threat to life at this point. 

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.
This mainly details when there is a situation where you are directly being threatened by either an individual or group. Yes I do agree value of life should be deemed important in other situations also, but clearly you can see we are asked to leave and I begin to walk away instantly and they get struck by a local. 

I see no real rule break here and I am shocked to see you didn't even bother to try to resolve or speak to me or anyone else directly. 

You should always try to speak to someone rather than just blindly report, unless it is a clear RDMer or RVDMer etc. 

Good day everyone. 

I will make this short and sweet. 
First off, it is nice to see such advanced roleplay on the server so well done to everyone involved.

This is a little bit of a tricky situation. Logically seen, yes, civillians should have gotten out of there to save as many people as possible. On the other hand, I can understand the curiosity and wish to listen in to something that looks like a very interesting scenario. 
When it comes to the clips, I can not exactly see anyone being irritating or disruptive, although I agree that they should have stayed further away after being told to leave the area.

I will therefore leave this as a warning for the involved players. Please do not make RP situations like this one look like a joke. Use a little common sense and move away!

This mainly details when there is a situation where you are directly being threatened by either an individual or group.
While that may be the case for most situations, I think this scenario goes into this category too. A bomb is threatening to one´s life. You didn´t value yours by going near it. 

If you want to listen in, ask for them to speak louder (shout). Same point goes to the people involved in the RP, offer a corner where they can safely stand in and hear what´s going on so it can stay enjoyable for everyone. 

This is something that could have easily been resolved between you.

Aktion taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back