What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Trucking depo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Atkin

I have managed to find an issue so when you ask for a job but leave the yard without your cargo to say go get another truck because yours was stolen and then you go back and pick up your cargo take it to where its asking you to go it will not let you unload i think the job fails maybe or something or glitchs out because you have left the yard without your cargo this caused me to lose 10k before and will not be making that mistake again 🙂 

Hi @garyatkin83,

Thanks for the report. Can you confirm does this occur in a rented truck, local truck (ie stolen from the streets) or one you own/have keys for?

Can I also confirm is this occurring with the new update since fuel stations become owned or was the bug before then?

Last edited by a moderator:
@JasonO I have tried it after when the new update came into play where people had to make orders i havent tried renting a truck and driving out and going of the yard and coming back again as i dont see it very feesable to rent one if there is no work what happened was i asked for a job and my truck got stolen i went out of the yard forgot to cancel the job got another truck and came back i picked up the cargo went to where it tells me to go and it wouldnt let me unload soon as i went back to the depo it was like the job was done cos it was no longer on the borad but i wasent paid for it the next job worked fine but i tested it again after on a £1000 job and did the same thing and it happened again. so its deffo when u ask for them job then leave without the trailer and come back its deffo something like if u unattach it and drive off it says failed on the prev version maybe its something to do with that but it does not actually say failed if you know what i mean..i would try a rented truck ask for a job and drive off and come back and load up and take it to where it has to go but 9/10 there no more work so it would be a waste of money.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back