What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 397 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lucy Burrows

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 397

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM / RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was reporting a crime to the police officer at the start of the video. As you can see the red sports car that is idling nearby is the player 397, which can be identified towards the end of the video.
I went to rent a boris bike to cycle to the triad turf and as I was cycling, the red sports car RVDM's me without any prior interactions. You can see it is 397 that was driving the vehicle based off of the clothes worn, again, player ID was identified at the end of the video.

After getting inside the black car and being followed to the pier, you can see that I was about to get out and fist fight ID 271, when 397 comes out of nowhere again and starts to attack me with a knife without any verbal communication from them. Shortly after my friend arrived at the pier and he was also stabbed completely randomly by 397.

I am reporting for RVDM and RDM due to the lack of roleplay, (No roleplay) from the player

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/61670756/d1337j8wn3Dl

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the person stepping out of the yellow car! when at PD i also did notice the 2 people in the red car waiting when lucy had finished and was on her way i noticed 2 cars following so i began to follow from a distance i can also confirm i had seen the red car overtake another car just to ram lucy off her bike this was a deliberate attempt to try and kill her while she was on her bike. after that i had also noticed that lucy had gone off the radio and had a feeling she was in some sort of trouble when at the pier i stepped out to see what had happened and with out any communication i was stabbed for no reason i was not warned to leave the area or anything just stabbed and then dumped in the water to me that was very poor roleplay

I am the person in question here so will share my side of the story.
While you were speaking to the officer at the station me and my friend in the red car and the lads in the black car were waiting for you to leave on your own so we could effectively kidnap you, what you didn't know is that we were working with the boys in the car that you got into. The reason we were waiting for you specifically is because earlier on in the day you stabbed my friend INSIDE of the PD because he was in the road and then started arguing with you after you knocked him over.

After a while of waiting we were on radio and agreed with the other lads that it was a good time to knock you off the bike and then they would be there to 'save' you which worked perfectly as you got into the car without any questions, I do admit that I knocked you off a lot harder than anticipated which is my bad. When we were outside of Triad turf, you say yourself, 'get out of that red car and fight me like a man', which I thought you aimed at me since I was the one who knocked you off the bike. That is when my boy driving your car radios in and says 'come on red car' and I proceed to follow you to the pier. The reason I had my knife out to fight you at the pier is because when we knocked you off the bike earlier on I noticed you tried to stab my friend when he came at you with fists.

Now lets get onto the situation with your friend. The reason I stabbed him is because you two were clearly META gaming as he had no way of knowing you were at the pier AND he was trying to save you. In the video YOU provided, you did not radio anything about location all the way from when we left Triad turf to when you was laying downed on the pier, so it was impossible for him to have known your location. I also asked the boys in the black car at the time if you had radioed in at all and told anyone where you was, which they all told me did not happen.

Gary, you cannot come here and try and argue that you managed to follow us to the pier in a Beejay when we all made sure multiple times that no one was following us. You were also no where to be seen anywhere around Triad turf when we pulled up. It is clear you are saying this as you know you were in the wrong for META gaming. I even called you out for it at the end of the video provided. You did not get out the car 'to see what happened' as you clearly parked the vehicle as close as you could to Lucy and then ran round to her body to put her in the car. You also couldn't answer my question when I asked you there and then but can now?

Secondly, neither of you were acting injured whatsoever, even after being stabbed multiple times. Whether you feel hard done by or not you cannot do that and it is also a clear rule break.

So lets hypothesize that I was in fact in the wrong and broke the RDM rule. You have technically also reported yourself for FailRP and in my eyes META Gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact of the matter is, you RVDM'd me. You can't just run someone over hours after another scenerio has ended, you need to engage in some form of roleplay.

I also do not appreciate being accused of meta gaming when you can clearly see I was active within the game the entire time and Gary knew I was heading in the direction of triad turf and likely checked the pier as it is a common place to kill someone or dump a body. 

You provided no roleplay whatsoever and proceeded to try to kill me with a vehicle randomly. 

You also did not act injured to two stab wounds from myself so let's not get into the whole injured aspect, you broke rules and clearly RDM'd two people

Like I previously mentioned I only tried to knock you off the bike and I underestimated how hard I hit you which I can only admit that I was in the wrong there. Now about your friend, both of you are now saying different things. You are saying he knew the 'direction' you was heading and 'likely' checked the pier, where as Gary said that he had followed us there?

When we pulled up at Triad Turf you said 'get out of that red car and fight me like a man', like I mentioned I believed this was aimed at me for knocking you off the bike which is why it was me attacking you at the Pier, lets not forget you stabbed first too.

As for the not acting injured from the both of you, I find it very immature of you to give the 'you did it too' excuse. No matter the scenario you shouldn't start breaking rules yourself regardless of if I have broken any rules.

I do not wish to go back and forth with yourself, I can only admit where I went wrong and explain my side of the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day everyone. 

I can see the roleplay scenario that was planned to unfold here... Unfortunately I can also see a whole bunch of rulebreaks happening.

@Osmonda nodge with the car to "start off" the scenario, I would have possibly let slip. But you hitting her full speed and then trying to take advantage of it, does not fly. 
You also go ahead and stab someone without engaging in any form of RP whatsoever.
Was he going to pick her up? Most likely. Does that give you the right to kill him right away? No. 

You also mention this

The reason I stabbed him is because you two were clearly META gaming
and shortly after, you say this

I find it very immature of you to give the 'you did it too' excuse. No matter the scenario you shouldn't start breaking rules yourself regardless of if I have broken any rules.
Thank you for making my point for me. You will be recieving a 48h ban for RVDM/RDM, according to the fair ban system. 

Now on to you @garyatkin83
When it comes to the claims of metagaming, there is no proof of such and considering you were present right at the start, it is possible that you did indeed follow without them seeing or checked the peer out of a hunch. I will dismiss these accusations.
However, you are using knowledge of rules, breaking RP, using session ID in RP, not acting injured, and are basically threatening to report. 
For that you also will be banned for 48h, according to the fair ban system.

Stop acting immaturely and sort things out AFTER the situation. Sort yourselfs out and stop taking disagreements into RP.

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back