What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Plastic Bag Possible Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Clark

when storing plastic bags it uses whole of Vehicle boot storage for example if you have 0/100 storage and you add 1000 plastic bags it only puts in 100 bags and the storage is full, if you have 5/100 storage it will add 95 plastic bags the same goes for apartment storage IRL you could get more that 100 plastic bags in a vehicle dont know if its a major issue i just have a lot of plastic bags on my character and no where to store them.

Bag Out.png

bag in.png

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion the storage code needs rebuilt. Even things like all SUV's being 150 storage, all vans being 250 etc doesn't feel right. And not being able to store weightless items, but being able to carry 10,00 steel (if this is still the same?) is fine.

I think we need to use decimals, or add a 0 onto everything. So plastic bags etc all now weigh 1, everything that was 1 is now 10. So a car now stores 1000 instead of 100. It also allows us to make items that currently weigh 1 weight less by making them weight 2-9 instead of 10.

Just an idea, but I agree, this looks like a develpoment thing that was overlocked and never addressed.

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back