What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - DikKak - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DikKak

Unban Appeal for DikKak 

In-game Name: Liam Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198272273528

Ban ID: rpuk#5168

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: During the high intensity scenario that was playing out I admit my rp could have been better, for that I am immensely sorry. There are no words to describe how disappointed I was with myself as I usually hold the quality of my role play in a high regard.

I was told to leave the area of the situation and neglected to listen as my friends were injured and I wanted to help them. I valued their lives over my own and that will be my argument against my ban.
At the time I felt antagonised which may have force my characters hostile response and as a result I believe the rp of many others involved could’ve been much better that day.
I apologise for grief caused and hope that any withstanding issues may have may be resolved in game.

Why should we unban you ?: This remorse has developed over the time I’ve taken away from video games. I have thoroughly processed the entire scenario and have realised I need to change. In my own personal interest I have re-read RPUK's rules in order to ensure mistakes like this do not happen again.
I can’t take back what happened however I’d appreciate the opportunity to prove I have genuinely changed and want to stay a loyal member to this community and the many friends and memories I have made here.

Thank you for reading my appeal and I am open to any suggestions on how I can repair my reputation with staff to once again join this community

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Sorry for the late response.

I understand this is my fourth ban, however the character of ‘Caramel’ is very loyal and his gang leaders were in trouble hence why i valued my friends life over my own which looking back on it was stupid from me. However i never had a gun aimed at me and I was just trying to help friends. I was not the target of the police operation so I interpreted that as I was safe to assist. I thoroughly read the rules and have changed from my time away from the city. Again, I apologize and would love the opportunity to join back.
Thankyou for spending the time to read my appeal

Last edited by a moderator:
You've had three bans under C1.7, one under G1.2 & now the active one under G2.4....

I need you to convince me why I should offer you another chance... You didn't learn the first three times, what makes me believe you've learnt the fourth? 

Hi Fluqi, thanks for the reply.

I understand I have had a few bans. All the bans I have had is just stupid mistakes I have made which looking back I could have easily avoided them and I know what I would have done differently which would have ended a better way. 

My time away from the server I have looked back and have realised how much I enjoy it and how much I want to be apart of the community that has been built. As I know this would be my last chance if I was allowed back i wouldnt want to risk not being part of the community because I have made some good friends and memories.

Given another chance you will realise I have changed and would roleplay scenarios alot better to make everyones experience as fun as possible.

I was almost willing to give you another chance when reading this, but then I looked through your history... 

All I can find is a blatant disregard for our rules, swaying scenarios to your benefit by metagaming and generally just a very toxic attitude. 
Why is that? And why should we believe that all of a sudden you have changed to a point were you would be an asset to the community instead of a disruption?

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely understand where you are coming from looking at my history within the server. All these bans i have gotten have just been stupid, childish behaviour on my behalf. I dont condone my actions however i also cant change what ive done in the past in ballas. All i can do is apologise. I know its unsettling for someone with my history getting let back into the community and i know the trust wont be there never the less, i am here to gain the trust of the staff and everyone in the community again.

My time away from the server has made me realise i have to change my ways as this could be my last chance of being in the server. I have also been watching alot of the streamers on twitch which is bringin back the memories of being in the server making me want to do alot more in the server and be alot more involved instead of having a toxic attitude. 

Thank you for taking time reading my response.

Very well then. I am willing to give you a golden chance, do not waste it.
Every ban that you recieve in the forseeable future will be permanent and a lot harder to get unbanned from, keep that in mind.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back