What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 177 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Escobar

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dionte Costello

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 177

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/28/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1202

What best describes this incident ?: Not Value Life + Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: **Before I start, my Mic audio did not record** Will explain in further detal below.

Harlow and I found someone selling a Standard Pistol on tweedle and decided to try and rob him for it.

Agreed a meeting location, i would hide behind the wall with a gun and Harlow would meet and discuss the pistol with the subject (ID 177).

All went to plan, 177 turned up and Harlow talked about the gun. We decided to use the code word *snowing* of when to hold 177 up.

When Harlow said it was snowing, Harlow pulled a knife out on 177 and i jumped over the wall as seen and made various demands for ID 177 to put his hands up and not move, we made various threats towards 177 for him not to trying anything sell however he decided to punch Harlow and then attempt to make off on foot. As a result of this foolish move, we killed him.

We thereafter got him into the car with a plan to dump his body somewhere, however shortly after driving away he decided to combat log.

His ID can be seen just before he logs.

**APOLOGIES** for my MIC not picking up audio however as you can imagine, i made various threats towards 177 for him not to move and for him to put his hands up of which he failed to with a gun to his head and a knife brandished towards him.

A pretty clear example of him not valuing his life and thereafter combat logging.

If my lack of mic audio affects this report, i can only apologise.

Unable to attempt to resolve this with 177 due to him combat logging.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/wDMYHR2-loY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Ive seen that guy multiple times, always trouble. Somehow he probably woke up again as he is currently selling drugs at our turf, name is James (afaik). 

PI2S6Id.jpg

View attachment 17718

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

It's unfortunate that your microphone doesn't pick him in the beginning of this video, please keep in mind for future reference to always have your microphone recording for reporting situations like this.

It is however, very clear in the video that the reported individual did in fact combat log and will have to face the consequences for that. 

Permanent ban under rule (C2.3) Combat logging

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back