What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Adamrob1994 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamrob1994

Unban Appeal for Adamrob1994 

In-game Name: Billy Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198134564208

Ban ID: $$rpuk5500$$

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Combat Logged out of the city after a player was going to shoot me for crashing into his car by accident and was not using microphone

Why should we unban you ?: I have only been in the city for a short amount of time and was enjoying my stay until this happened and would like to come back to continue This was just a one off and will not happen again. Also did re-join the city to try smooth stuff out and found that I was banned for 24 hours to then try re-join again to find I was placed onto a permeant ban.  

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam please quote me the rule you broke and explain why you've been permanently banned form the server rather than given a temporary ban

I Believe it was (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained.

Punishment is a permanent ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

but I did re-join to try and sort things out I got in for around a minute to be banned for 24 hours a couple of hours later I tried again to find I'd been permanently been banned 

I accept I shouldn't have Combat Logged and I am sorry for this.

I know actions have their consequences but I'd like a 2nd chance  if this is a possibility 

You first tried to justify your friend combat logging first which was disproven, then when you were spoken and disconnected when an admin was speaking to you?

I know that you have come clean and admitted it was a obvious combat log but the other things surrounding this just show a clear lack of care for any rules or admins here. 

Wait I did not speak with any admins or staff apparently my friend did but I most defiantly did not I tried to by coming back but wasn't really given the chance 

this has got to be a mix up 

what other things surrounding this?  I've never spoken to any admins or staff at any point of me being in the city 

I have now reviewed the rules and I am well aware of them now 

No mix up, you have chose to exit the game here to save your gear and avoid roleplay on a roleplay server.

You can appeal again from 30/09/2021

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back