GTA RP
TEAMSPEAK

GTA RP - Leather

Now that there a few less legal jobs in the city that pay well, I started to do some hunting and have maxed out my hunting level. I thought maybe with the leather from animals, you could only sell when you reached max level which wasn't the case. Just wondering, what is the point in leather? you cant use it for anything, and you cant sell it. Think it would be good if you could maybe sell the leather to clothing stores or something at the very least, instead of it just being a useless item when hunting. Or am I missing something, can you do anything with it? 

13 hours ago, MickyM said:

Now that there a few less legal jobs in the city that pay well, I started to do some hunting and have maxed out my hunting level. I thought maybe with the leather from animals, you could only sell when you reached max level which wasn't the case. Just wondering, what is the point in leather? you cant use it for anything, and you cant sell it. Think it would be good if you could maybe sell the leather to clothing stores or something at the very least, instead of it just being a useless item when hunting. Or am I missing something, can you do anything with it? 

I can remember people were selling leather, so it maybe just a case of you haven't yet found out where to sell it. It would be a good suggestion to sell them to clothing shops but you're better posting a suggestion here - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/593-gtarp/

• "It's like wanking then staring at the tissue" - INS JxM (Speaking about watching the other teams play of the game on Overwatch).
  • "I'm too young for you, but your not too old for me" - SGT Humzah
  • "I'm sorry darling, I'm pissed out my face. I wont be loud any more. I'm not gonna keep you up all night, alright love? I'm not going to be like 'oi cunt put your hands up bang bang bang'" - John Carter talking to his misses
  • "Let me just get on my fucking hill" - Adam Collins
  • Can I go question the weed processing guy? - CSO JulianPC
15 hours ago, MickyM said:

Don’t get yourself banned when your hunting 😉

• Haha 1