What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Kris Smith

Wayne King

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
It's been absolutely hilarious having my multiple NHS callouts attended to by Kris, really good RP every time, and has actually treated and dealt with my injuries as if they were serious injuries, instead of just giving me a bandage and letting me go, I'm surprised you manage to actually carry on with the RP despite the stupid stuff that's come out of my mouth the past few times 😂  

But for real the story its built up has been brilliant and I'm sure its far from over 😉

P.S

Wayne is very sorry for the multiple NHS callouts because he has an addiction to falling into the mechanic's pit and repeatedly injuring his back, I will read the following books on my sick days;

1. How not to fall down stairs and other Household Objects

2. How not to fall down at the workplace for Dummies

Honestly it's been fantastic and I can't wait to see how far this story progresses! I love the interactions we have and honestly this story line is seriously enjoyable!

Massive props to you for actually managing to keep injuring yourself. I'm pretty sure that's a skill in itself 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
Back