What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Getting into cars that I get out of my garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant Eldraw

Good morning,

I've been having this problem for a while now, and I don't know why it happens.
When I enter the City and I go to my house, whenever I get my first car out from my house garage it doesn't say you have the keys to so and so but it gives me the car, I can't unlock or lock it with me having no keys to it. When I try to enter the car I get into a stuck position and my character freezes trying to enter it... I can stop him entering by moving away but again when trying to enter the same thing happens. I've got to wait in this stuck position for a good 5-10 mins before he will get into it to drive the vehicle.

Once I drive it away I can go back to my house garage and it will then let me get the correct car out.

Hopefully you guys can look into why this is happening and you can sort it out, it is happening often now.

Link to evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,

Thank you for the report.

This happens when the server and client doesn't synchronise fully, which is something managed natively within FiveM I believe. There is an element that data about the vehicle is sent about from the database. At the server start and a good 30 minutes after it can be this happens, but can also happen at other times.

There's not a simple solution for this, as it's a mix of server performance and how network sync of these vehicles is done. I already have a bug under #155 covering the issue so I won't raise a new one. For that reason also I will reject this, as it's already logged.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back