What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

GTA RP - Graphics

Ben Clark

Seen alot of people with higher graphics settings in videos on GTA RP. My Graphic settings are always set to normal just becasue im paranoid of crashes during RP as its not fair on the other person. bit bored of the normal graphic settings as it looks bit dry. could some one recommend some stable graphics settings for the fivem server with my specs down below

My PC specs 

Processor: Intel i9 10900F (AIO Water Cooled)

Ram: 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz

Graphics Card: Asus Stric GTX 1060 6GB (Will Be upgrading soon.  Cards are still out of stock 😞 )

M.2 SSD Storage 

I run max settings on i7 11700k, 32GB Ram and 3060ti

Nice! What's your opinion on the 3060ti I'm toying with the idea on getting one as I've been waiting for about a month for the 3070ti to come back in stock 
I have a 3060ti and honestly it's a perfect card. You can run practically everything with great graphics. Temps are easy to keep under control, even with the FE.

I have a 3060ti and honestly it's a perfect card. You can run practically everything with great graphics. Temps are easy to keep under control, even with the FE.
nice ill think ill hunt around for that. How much did you pay for the card i dont really want to be overpaying the retail price for the card 

nice ill think ill hunt around for that. How much did you pay for the card i dont really want to be overpaying the retail price for the card 
Retail is £350

Also - I run Max settings with Natural Vision Evolved at 1440p, so it'll do you fine.

Turn textures as high as your GPU's memory will allow. To get smooth performance, reduce AA (use MSAA X2), shadow resolution & quality. Limit Tesselation.

Things like Distance scaling will place more demand on your CPU but you can experiment with his.

Also, if you can use an external control panel to force Triple Buffering and do everything outside of FiveM to ensure your power use is optimal (you want maximum power preferences). Try V Sync on/off, G-SYnc, 144 Hz vs 60 Hz.  And then 144Hz VSYnc vs 60hz Vsync, etc. It takes a LOT of experimentation. This game isn't well optimised, and I found running lowest settings actually decreased my performance and having a 144hz monitor while the game was running V Sync at 6hz cause my to stutter no matter what I did.

It takes work and effort.. But I can share my settings, although I no longer play RPUK.

Retail is £350

Also - I run Max settings with Natural Vision Evolved at 1440p, so it'll do you fine.
Nice! im struggling to find one for 350 i went on facebook market place people want them fro 600 bloody scalpers. can you recomennd a website to keep an eye on 

Turn textures as high as your GPU's memory will allow. To get smooth performance, reduce AA (use MSAA X2), shadow resolution & quality. Limit Tesselation.

Things like Distance scaling will place more demand on your CPU but you can experiment with his.

Also, if you can use an external control panel to force Triple Buffering and do everything outside of FiveM to ensure your power use is optimal (you want maximum power preferences). Try V Sync on/off, G-SYnc, 144 Hz vs 60 Hz.  And then 144Hz VSYnc vs 60hz Vsync, etc. It takes a LOT of experimentation. This game isn't well optimised, and I found running lowest settings actually decreased my performance and having a 144hz monitor while the game was running V Sync at 6hz cause my to stutter no matter what I did.

It takes work and effort.. But I can share my settings, although I no longer play RPUK.
Thanks for the advice so far since this morning i have played with everything on high settings no crashes so far so before the 4pm storm im going to crank the settings up to very high and see how i get on with that. Thanks again 

Nice! im struggling to find one for 350 i went on facebook market place people want them fro 600 bloody scalpers. can you recomennd a website to keep an eye on
You won't get one for 350 unless in a Founder's Edition, Scan are the only FE stockist in the UK

You won't get one for 350 unless in a Founder's Edition, Scan are the only FE stockist in the UK
Right I'll have keep an eye out for the founders edition thanks for the advice. When they become in-stock I bet there gone in seconds 

Install Re-Shade to increase the colours, sharpness and over all look of the game. You wont need to put things on high and it makes a massive difference.

I keep mine on normal too. With re-shade and project rogue visual mod the game looks really good. Doesn't impact performance too much.
MSAA kills fps so I have that off always.
If you wanna try the mod look it up on youtube it's free.

Back