What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Derrick Erikson - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick Erikson

Unban Appeal for Derrick Erikson 

In-game Name: Derrick Erikson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198193808822 / 76561198121195847 (I have two steam accounts, when logging in it shows the first one)

Ban ID: @@rpuk4747@@

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 Forum Report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I am not 100% sure as I have only recently become aware that I am banned due to me taking a break from the server. However, I believe I was banned for an incident that happened just before I stopped playing around the start of July. I stupidly got engaged in an argument on twitter and ended up saying something very stupid.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be given another chance because I want to return and prove that I have matured and will come back to the community with a different approach. I will not let my emotions OOC control my RP and think before I speak. I have taken the time to re-read the rules to sharpen up my understanding in general to prepare myself in case I return. During my time on the server I spent a lot of hours having fun, which I why I am trying to express how much I regret making this stupid decision that ended my time here and can only promise that I will not make this mistake again. Lastly, I would also like to apologise for my actions in this situation and can only ensure you that I will do my best to uphold a positive influence in the server if given another shot.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

df171c8c9ba4cf11cb490eef06dd3507.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there. 

You are stating, you ended up saying something very stupid. Not that I disagree with that at all, but I am not sure the word stupid does justice here...
Why would you use terms like that, when you are fully aware that they are not something that should be said? Do you use those kind of words on a daily? Why would something like this come out of your mouth in the fisrt place?

I get where you are coming from but I'm unsure how to word it. I agree with you that it is not something that should be said at all, it was a fit of rage that shouldn't be tolerated which is why I understand the ban. However, I am asking for another chance to return to the server where I will have a more relaxed mentality and wont say unacceptable things. I hope to have a positive influence instead and aim to avoid conflict RP as another way to help avoid these situations. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So what makes you so certain that you will not fall into such a "fit of rage" once again in the future? Why should we believe that within this short amount of time, you have become capable of keeping your temper under control and will not come out with nasty things like this again?

I won't fall into a fit of rage again because I have learnt my lesson. Beforehand in situations I understood the rules but I had never received a severe punishment, but with this ban it has highlighted to me that I need to sort it out if I want to be part of the community. I always tried my best to follow the rules when playing however here I clearly acted in an unacceptable way which I will never be able to justify, but instead can only promise that if I return I will not let my emotions affect how I speak to people/RP on the server.

Any bans within the next 6 months and within the FBS will result in you being banned for at least 6 months.
You already 2 bans from June and ended up with a perm with this one.

Step it up or it will be very hard for you to stick around.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back