What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Tommz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Tommz 

In-game Name: Thomson Kingston

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198079404612

Ban ID: $$rpuk5418$$

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm honestly not sure what I said, I haven't tried to connect to the server for a long time until today & see that I'm banned for breaking C1.2, which if I have broken I completely understand the ban and no further questions asked, however I have no idea what I actually said/did to be banned?

Why should we unban you ?: I'm not asking for an unban if there is a solid reasoning behind my ban, however as stated above I'm completely unaware of any rulebreaks on my behalf.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving down Grove Street on a bike.... Does this jog your memory? 

So after doing a bit of digging around I've managed to come across this report here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/133966-report-a-player-333-gta-rp/ 

This report is obviously an outright ban, and the person being reported isn't infact me, the person who has received a ban from this video, "Jackson Wardrobe" is actually my uni housemate who I share an IP address with which I assume is why the ban is also on my end *My character name is Thomson Kingston* to clarify.

The issue also with this report is the person who was banned "Jackson Wardrobe" is not the person breaking the rules in said video, I've spoken to Jack about it and he is going to be creating his own appeal, however all it will contain is that the person is literally not him in the video.

I believe this a mistake on the banning admin's behalf,  as seen in this video; https://imgur.com/v63chO1 the person speaking is neither me nor Jackson Wardrobe, I'll be more than happy to jump into a teamspeak/discord call to prove that this is not us as we really want to play again 🙂

So if it is not you and also not your roommate, who is it then?

I wouldn’t be able to tell you who it is, all I can assure you is that neither of us sound like the person in the video, I’m assuming the report got the incorrect timing of ID 333.

I don’t really know how else to prove it to you other than being in a voice channel as you would be able to tell within seconds that we are not the same people

Nobody else plays with us in our house, just me & Jack and Jack was the person who received the ban so I’m really lost as to what information I can provide from this point as I don’t know the person in the video…

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Tommz,

The bans have been looked into and we've found that I made a mistake in identifying the correct player following the player report that you linked.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by all this, staff leads have been notified and should be clearing things up as soon as they're able.

My apologies again,

Simon

As this has now been figured out, the ban was removed entirely from your friend´s record. 
Once again, our apologies and welcome back! 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back